Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 746078
Mines bigger than yours . But then you knew that already . :rofl:
You got some Double Grape?? This was before the trim. Half gallon jar
CM170419-182431002.jpg

Hey did you give that wonder Og a try yet.? I mixed some Double Grape and some wonder together in the grinder... Recipe for blackouts right there...
Not yet....I was dying to give that GSC a try (I've had my eye on it for a while)....and I was so f$%^&d up from that 6 shooter I figured I better take it easy! I'm about to roll one in a few....so I give that wonder a try. I have to get some of those 6 shooter beans! Thats some great freakin' smoke right there.:headbang:

Bag seeds and cow manure when I was a teenager and a book called grow yer own stone. In the early nineties is when shit got really interesting when super skunk was bred by sensi seeds and won the cannubis cup. A dear friend flew too Holland to get the seeds and we went ballistic we grew in promix and used 20-20-20 all purpose we grew monster outdoor super skunk plants pound plants each I was into it back then for the money we grew 1000,s of them over a 6 year period the biggest year being two 500 plant plots. I am 54 this year

Now thats some motivation right there, 500 plants x2 sound likesomething i want to do! :biggrin:
My respect!

I get a kick out of these extracts today. I use to get body bags full of HONEY OIL made from Jamaican lams bread a land strain race that took six months to grow that shit would make a grown ass man PASS OUT. I had some really cool Jamaican friends in Toronto Canada

:drool:

Not yet....I was dying to give that GSC a try (I've had my eye on it for a while)....and I was so f$%^&d up from that 6 shooter I figured I better take it easy! I'm about to roll one in a few....so I give that wonder a try. I have to get some of those 6 shooter beans! Thats some great freakin' smoke right there.:headbang:
It come out mostly foxtails but I concur.. that stuff will set you back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back