Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning stoners

Hey @stepside can you do me the biggest favor and not talk about any double grape that is being smoke hahhahahaha as I managed to kill mine and was really stupid and didn't save at least one : (
Dude!!! I'm sorry. It is some seriously frosty shit though.. keif for days...

@derek420colorado

022 (2).JPG

Dude!!! I'm sorry. It is some seriously frosty shit though.. keif for days...

It will go down as one of my biggest growing regrets of all time sadly. However I think that the guys at @mephisto saw how successful they were and will have to make more of them, either that or when they start offering regular seeds I can try to get the grape pheno sour stomper and grape crinkle to make my own. Either way that is a ways down the road. Oh well I guess I have a greenhouse full of other meph goodness to get me through.

It will go down as one of my biggest growing regrets of all time sadly. However I think that the guys at @mephisto saw how successful they were and will have to make more of them, either that or when they start offering regular seeds I can try to get the grape pheno sour stomper and grape crinkle to make my own. Either way that is a ways down the road. Oh well I guess I have a greenhouse full of other meph goodness to get me through.

That is just dumb, how does it taste......wait I don't even wanna know lol

That is just dumb, how does it taste......wait I don't even wanna know lol
I'm not too good at describing flavors or smells.. I got two phenos though I could definitely smell a difference..one was way grapey sweetness the other was heavier more dank.. I usually mix my herbs but the DG has a nice fruity hash flavor

Wash your mouth out with soap on that winter shit . Look at all that money your making to support your hobby with those 60 hours of which probably 20 hours is at time and a half or double time . :biggrin:
And holiday pay. 8 hours even if I work. Yeah. You're right. But in all fairness. My hobby is saving me money lol. The money I was spending on bags. Stupid. . but you're right. I'll hush on the w stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back