Status
Not open for further replies.
20170508_131817.jpg
lunch

Removal is good. Just be careful with it. Bag it before you cut that shit spreads everywhere.. if you have pm you're going to need to do some work to get it gone..
I did not do that. I did take everything out of the tent and cleaned it and aired it out. Inspected all the ladies. So far nothing has died or spread might have caught it early and cleared it out. I hope.

I'm doing pretty good today, bro! How 'bout you?
I'm upright and taking nourishment.. I'd way rather be home. Hey did you give that wonder Og a try yet.? I mixed some Double Grape and some wonder together in the grinder... Recipe for blackouts right there...

Just living the work life. Out doing the safety thing. Getting wore out fast. 60 hour weeks are no joke. Only 6 months to go til winter and slow season lol
Wash your mouth out with soap on that winter shit . Look at all that money your making to support your hobby with those 60 hours of which probably 20 hours is at time and a half or double time . :biggrin:

Wash your mouth out with soap on that winter shit . Look at all that money your making to support your hobby with those 60 hours of which probably 20 hours is at time and a half or double time . :biggrin:
Maybe time and a half or double time but after 47 hours it costs you to work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back