Status
Not open for further replies.
What you got? Mold or pm?
Pm? Plant mold? If so. I had some fuzzy shit on a few larfy branches. Took them off. Pretty sure was mold. Could have been a heavy dust and insulation collection from ceilingfalling in. . Pretty sure was mold. I took no chances. But would love to hear remedy

Hey Step was it you or Budelee that torched a plant with mold . :nono:
I think that was budelee.. for mites I think. Mold is like budrot and pm is powdery mildew.. there's a big difference. Mold or budrot turns buds to gray mush.. powdery mildew covers leaves and inhibits growth.

Optic Foliar attak kills pm. H2o2 and water kills pm. You can also wash your buds after harvest in a h2o2, lemon juice bath to remove left over traces of pm

I think that was budelee.. for mites I think. Mold is like budrot and pm is powdery mildew.. there's a big difference. Mold or budrot turns buds to gray mush.. powdery mildew covers leaves and inhibits growth.

Optic Foliar attak kills pm. H2o2 and water kills pm. You can also wash your buds after harvest in a h2o2, lemon juice bath to remove left over traces of pm
Best pic I got b4 I trashed the pieces
IMG_20170506_152919.jpg

I am in the process of purchasing an Davinci iQ . The price is an astounding $ 85.00 !!! Now I know all the cliches " If it's too good to be true than it probably is ", " Buyer beware " etc etc and as Dr Phil would say " I didn't fall of the turnip truck yesterday " The individual selling at this price is on Alibaba and if you search for Davici iQ his site will show . I have sent an inquirery to purchase one and he has responded . His m/o is for 10 but I have advised him that I want 1 only to check for quality and authenticity . If he comply's with my request and sends me one and it proves to be a good deal I will pass the information on here . There is a possibility these may be gray market products which is good for us if it be true . Now we wait and see . :thumbsup:
I have just received another email from this vendor and the price is now $ 145.00 U.S. $198.00 CAD for one only , the price drops considerable when you buy 10 + but this is still a very good price when you consider Davinci sells for $ 275.00 US Deal is still in progress . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back