Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning stoners
Your thought for the day :toke:
18198668_1415918395120395_4673789543651542937_n.jpg

I am in the process of purchasing an Davinci iQ . The price is an astounding $ 85.00 !!! Now I know all the cliches " If it's too good to be true than it probably is ", " Buyer beware " etc etc and as Dr Phil would say " I didn't fall of the turnip truck yesterday " The individual selling at this price is on Alibaba and if you search for Davici iQ his site will show . I have sent an inquirery to purchase one and he has responded . His m/o is for 10 but I have advised him that I want 1 only to check for quality and authenticity . If he comply's with my request and sends me one and it proves to be a good deal I will pass the information on here . There is a possibility these may be gray market products which is good for us if it be true . Now we wait and see . :thumbsup:

Hhm, i'm curious if my purple rydr will be as any nice as those purple buds i saw today. I had not one single pruple bud in my life! Just some few colourings here and there. I grow 3 of the autos right now under 250wcfl with a micron bastard auto seedbesides to fill the tent.I want some purple in my pipe! Now!

When you buy your next batch of seeds, just look for purples.
Apart from a few purple streaks on some Silver Pearl and NL many years ago, never had it before either.
So I went to find some this time, like Sweet Seeds Dark Devil (or the rest of their Red Family), and this C4.

Bag seeds and cow manure when I was a teenager and a book called grow yer own stone. In the early nineties is when shit got really interesting when super skunk was bred by sensi seeds and won the cannubis cup. A dear friend flew too Holland to get the seeds and we went ballistic we grew in promix and used 20-20-20 all purpose we grew monster outdoor super skunk plants pound plants each I was into it back then for the money we grew 1000,s of them over a 6 year period the biggest year being two 500 plant plots. I am 54 this year

:worship::vibe::vibe::vibe::worship::vibe::vibe::vibe::worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back