Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the darkest plant I have grown here is a bud shot some of you have seen it before this will be the last time I post it LOL fastbuds put it on there page' It is my avatar for now
IMG_4937.JPG

Here is the darkest plant I have grown here is a bud shot some of you have seen it before this will be the last time I post it LOL fastbuds put it on there page' It is my avatar for nowView attachment 746001

what is this fastbuds strain called?

Hhm, i'm curious if my purple rydr will be as any nice as those purple buds i saw today. I had not one single pruple bud in my life! Just some few colourings here and there. I grow 3 of the autos right now under 250wcfl with a micron bastard auto seedbesides to fill the tent.I want some purple in my pipe! Now!

Here is the biggest auto I have grown to date it was a pound plant plus. This picture was taken just after i untied all the branches it took two full fifteen liter jugs and a zip tie to keep it from falling over. I am retiring these pictures LOL
IMG_1593.JPG
IMG_1620.JPG

Bag seeds and cow manure when I was a teenager and a book called grow yer own stone. In the early nineties is when shit got really interesting when super skunk was bred by sensi seeds and won the cannubis cup. A dear friend flew too Holland to get the seeds and we went ballistic we grew in promix and used 20-20-20 all purpose we grew monster outdoor super skunk plants pound plants each I was into it back then for the money we grew 1000,s of them over a 6 year period the biggest year being two 500 plant plots. I am 54 this year

I get a kick out of these extracts today. I use to get body bags full of HONEY OIL made from Jamaican lams bread a land strain race that took six months to grow that shit would make a grown ass man PASS OUT. I had some really cool Jamaican friends in Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back