Status
Not open for further replies.
That wonder og just punched me in the face! Thats some potent meds right there, broski! :worship: What genetics, photo/auto? i can beraly type...:rofl:
That my friend is a Mephisto photoperiod... I hate to say it but I told you so... It really is my favorite

eBay. Punch in square fabric pots this is the last one on page 1 one gallon square bottom
View attachment 746084
I'm looking for something closer to half gallon. Aurora lists square 4.5×4.5×6 I just gotta locate some.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It just seems odd to me....I moved from the land of pollution, and ate fish caught there.....I move up here where the air is clean, with no pollution in sight, and they say not to eat the fish! On a an interesting side note....there are fewer people in this state, than lived in the city I grew up in....:shooty:
Live near a nuclear power plant lake. Favorite fishing hole.
Anyway. High levels of Mercury they say.
But they recommend you only make meals of the water life 2x a month for that reason.

That being said. I don't see many unhealthy looking fish and I have eaten my share.
Personally I think it's a bluff in some areas. I know some places have bad lakes. But I think this is more of a fisherman's warning. A stay out of my fishing hole hoax lol. Like with the nuclear plant. Lots of stories of 3 eyes fish glowing frogs. And catfish with teeth.
The lake is full of great bull frogs and great numbers and sizes of fish.
So you bet your ass I have seen glowing frogs and 3 eyes fish. If your asking where to fish. Lol.

What do you gotta do to get some mephisto photos?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I actually got those as freebies on an order.. Mitch said they don't do an awful lot but if you request them from him he'd probably hook you up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back