Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl:

My dad said the exact same thing, about them exaggerating the warnings, to keep people from fishing the hell out of the fisheries.
I have looked for real numbers of high Mercury claims. Very very little evidence. For most places. I would bet on fishery protection. Which serves it's propose as beneficial lol. I can't tell you how many people have told me. Oh I don't fish there it's got high Mercury or it's dirty water. Nuclear waste rah rah rabble rabble lol. And usually the place they mention is a dirty pond with no fish lol.
Also. Boating leisure lakes will say same thing to keep the fishing boats in numbers of the water.

have looked for real numbers of high Mercury claims. Very very little evidence. For most places. I would bet on fishery protection. Which serves it's propose as beneficial lol. I can't tell you how many people have told me. Oh I don't fish there it's got high Mercury or it's dirty water. Nuclear waste rah rah rabble rabble lol. And usually the place they mention is a dirty pond with no fish lol.
Also. Boating leisure lakes will say same thing to keep the fishing boats in numbers of the water.
That makes sense. If it was really that big of a problem, they would most likely ban fishing altogether....my thought, anyway. My dad spends the entire summer in northern Idaho fishing everyday, 8-10 hours. He literally eats fish two or three times a day, for the entire summer. They say that lake has high levels...(his take is..."I'm 72...I have to die of SOMETHING!":rofl:) but he's been doing this for years. Not to mention he shares his lunch with a forestry friend that works in the area most days......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back