Status
Not open for further replies.
Indica or sativa? Lol. Two different leafs same girl. Pretty cool
1494191182685550666724.jpg

Ph testing solutions that actually work, still searching..... Either spend over 70 for something partially decent or get stuck wading through the sh*t swamp of fake reviews, and sheisters. Lookin for an accurate meter because this just broke, didn't want to go with strips or drops again, but may have to. What do you do?

I have had a hand full of cheap pH pens. Finally laid out the cash for a Blue Lab. Wish I had done it sooner. Quick accurate readings that I'm able to duplicate no matter how many times I test. The cheap pens would read different everytime I used them, even on the same water samples. Well worth the expense.

Still working my POS truck.. Brake lines can be a real bitch and it's worse that my carpal tunnel is flaring up bad.. Thankfully, it's still a nice day out so I'm just relaxing and trying to get the feeling back in my hands..

Cigarillo came out shitty, but it's doing the trick!! And a cuppa Earl Grey to get me in the zone.. I can't wait to get my outdoor garden going!!! I need to fix my truck first, so this is a hell of a conundrum..

Attachments

• 20170507_165554.jpg
    20170507_165554.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 50
Still working my POS truck.. Brake lines can be a real bitch and it's worse that my carpal tunnel is flaring up bad.. Thankfully, it's still a nice day out so I'm just relaxing and trying to get the feeling back in my hands..

Cigarillo came out shitty, but it's doing the trick!! And a cuppa Earl Grey to get me in the zone.. I can't wait to get my outdoor garden going!!! I need to fix my truck first, so this is a hell of a conundrum..
An archie and a cuppa. That works man. Have too much needing done, but some days you're thankful just to be able to wake up and maintain. I'll vape some with ya on this afternoon as I figure out this ph pen bull mess. :crying::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back