Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get low on rocket fuel. So got to cut back a little bit.
But not today. We smoking a rocket lol
1494186766452-2053813016.jpg

es they are very very thin but seem to work OK, just wish I could get nice felt ones. I did get nice 1 gallon ones but I haven't used them yet.
Aurora soft pots are nice thick felt.....and cheaper than smart pots. They're the same company as roots organics I think....

I love growing in the half gallons just wish I could find better quality ones.

Check the local fabric shops and see if they have eco-felt. If you can sew, or even with just a glue gun there's a how to over in the DIY stuff somewhere to make your own. Could probably make a few small, half gallon size with a yard or two of fabric. :greenthumb:

I got fancy on a batch I made up and even added in some Velcro to use them as starter pots easy to transplant out of for a pepper plant project I was going to do.

IMG_3382.JPG

Check the local fabric shops and see if they have eco-felt. If you can sew, or even with just a glue gun there's a how to over in the DIY stuff somewhere to make your own. Could probably make a few small, half gallon size with a yard or two of fabric. :greenthumb:

I got fancy on a batch I made up and even added in some Velcro to use them as starter pots easy to transplant out of for a pepper plant project I was going to do.

View attachment 745758
Sweet! How much for say 5 half gallon pots? Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sweet! How much for say 5 half gallon pots? Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The stuff I picked up was 72 inches wide so a yard would be more than enough for 5 small pots. Think when I picked it up it was running $5.99US a yard. Cheap glue and glue gun from Big Depot hardware (or probably have those at fabric/craft stores, too) and would probably be enough to get you going. If you've got access to a sewing machine, particularly an overlocker/serger, making that way's probably a little more durable than the glue but either should get the job done. :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back