Status
Not open for further replies.
The stuff I picked up was 72 inches wide so a yard would be more than enough for 5 small pots. Think when I picked it up it was running $5.99US a yard. Cheap glue and glue gun from Big Depot hardware (or probably have those at fabric/craft stores, too) and would probably be enough to get you going. If you've got access to a sewing machine, particularly an overlocker/serger, making that way's probably a little more durable than the glue but either should get the job done. :smoking:
I think we have a misunderstanding, I just want to buy them already sewn together from you lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Harvest Day. :shooty:

20170507_131531.jpg
20170507_102539.jpg

@derek420colorado yeah man they are smaller genetics and plants overall. kick ass meds though. some seriously stellar mess. especially if taken at 55-60 days or fully white tric and all, super piney sweet. later has a dankier stink like a tainted diesel or something. killer versatility

Ph testing solutions that actually work, still searching..... Either spend over 70 for something partially decent or get stuck wading through the sh*t swamp of fake reviews, and sheisters. Lookin for an accurate meter because this just broke, didn't want to go with strips or drops again, but may have to. What do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back