Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been looking for a shorter shovel so i can be a little more stealth on my outdoor guerilla warfare... looks like i am getting either a german ww2 modellike this...
upload_2017-5-8_0-3-32.jpeg

or a russian speznaz type shovel like this:
upload_2017-5-8_0-5-15.jpeg

prices are pretty much the same, the speznaz type is just teasing with its chopping skills and can be thrown either...take a look:

there is a cheaper model of the speznaz type, a little longer (60cm) i was looking at also....

Wich one would you choose? I'm still not sure wich one it will be. Like both.

Wich one would you choose? I'm still not sure wich one it will be. Like both.
Can't see the blade shape (the end) on the first one very well...if its square, I would go with the russian one...I tend to like a shovel with a point....and believe me, I've dug my fair share of foxholes with one of those tiny bastards!

Pulled girls out for mold check and to air out tent.
Here are a few solo shots
If you're having mold issues down low, I would at least consider defoliating....gotta get some air flow going down low, and that 70's style bush is probably stopping most of that.....just my two cents, bro....and I'm far from an expert. :pass:

If you're having mold issues down low, I would at least consider defoliating....gotta get some air flow going down low, and that 70's style bush is probably stopping most of that.....just my two cents, bro....and I'm far from an expert. :pass:
I threw a fan on the under. So far so good. 24hours and no spread. Removed the sites

But I was 100% considering the defoliation. Not wanting to clip much larf I like my hash larf lol. So what's safe to clip? A bunch of big shade and fan leaves?

Also you are correct. Frank. Thick canopy. Very cool under it. Like a different room kinda cool. Damp dark cool basement. With moist soil and bubbling water. Yeah. Mold loves that environment lol. Doh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back