Status
Not open for further replies.
But I was 100% considering the defoliation. Not wanting to clip much larf I like my hash larf lol. So what's safe to clip? A bunch of big shade and fan leaves?
Start slowly...do a little bit a day or every two days. I start with the little BS leaves in the middle....remember the goal is to allow air movement...but there is no reason to leave all the little leaves down low anyway. After the little leaves are gone, I take a good look, and strategically get rid of anything that is hindering movement.

Like a different room kinda cool. Damp dark cool basement. With moist soil and bubbling water. Yeah. Mold loves that environment lol. Doh!!
If its that bad....I would go mid evil on the little hussy! Its better to stress the plant, than to lose it to mold, in my opinion! Got to get that air moving very soon, especially if you've already found mold!

a lot of pretty stuff on show tonight folks.
008 (4).JPG

:pighug:

I can't believe I got a tent this full lol. Looking like a pro besides the mold. But I agree Frank. I'll clip a bit here n there off of them starting tomorrow. Just moved them around and opened more lower ports with fan. A bit more open now. There was not much mold. Very little. I probably took more off than needed but I'd rather be safe

Its better to make it to harvest, than to lose a whole plant because you didn't err on the side of caution...
Yup. And I can't even notice what I took off. Still plenty to go around. I was freaking out yesterday. Not so much now. It's cool. Keeping a much closer eye on them now. Harvest is too close to fk up now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back