Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if you lived closer, I'd lend a hand. Not that I'm good for much....after about 20 minutes of trimming both hands/arms go completely numb....I've cut myself with the scissors and not realized it more than once. No body likes bloody bud! :rofl:
I feel like I'm good with some scissors lol. Took down a 2 oz plant in about an hour first time doing it. It's the a.d.d. I get all super focused when I'm focused. It's just the matter of getting me focused lol

Scissors work but if I got alotta weed to process

IMG_20170506_142243.jpg

I do a lit of pre trimming when I am about a week from harvest everyday I take more and more leaves leading up to chop day... makes the actual chop day go a lot faster.

I even read that the plant trichome production will go up when you do it this way.

Hey if you lived closer, I'd lend a hand. Not that I'm good for much....after about 20 minutes of trimming both hands/arms go completely numb....I've cut myself with the scissors and not realized it more than once. No body likes bloody bud! :rofl:
Now imagine if you had grown some bloody skunk, that extra little bit of power...
Guess we will all be running around like frank the tank (thinking along the lines of how high movie)

I do a lit of pre trimming when I am about a week from harvest everyday I take more and more leaves leading up to chop day... makes the actual chop day go a lot faster.

I even read that the plant trichome production will go up when you do it this way.
I try and do the same as much as possible cause it does save time..but theres been times of whole plants hangin upside diwn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back