Status
Not open for further replies.
Out
I have had some golden goat kief in past. Mom got it from a shop for me. Killer stuff
Wish I had hash today lol
of all the hash ive made over the years, nothing smells or tastes like golden goat, the GG and L.A. Confidential are from photo period plants two years back, this is the last of my photoperiod stash

Out

of all the hash ive made over the years, nothing smells or tastes like golden goat, the GG and L.A. Confidential are from photo period plants two years back, this is the last of my photoperiod stash
Hopefully after this harvest soon I'll have plenty of smoke too. Hash n dabs fo days. Brother has his hands full again. He decided to run 7 this time. I reckon we are going to have to lollipop and scrog that one.

The hyperactive part I do not have lol. Lazy as hell. Mind just goes a bazillion miles an hour with out smoking. Used to take meds. Til I started smoking. Started young. Lol. Don't condone youngin smoking at all. I just was a delinquent
Ritalin helps a ton load, but he has plenty side effects, kinda scary

Damn. Found some friggin mold. No good. Just bummed be way out. High humidity and the damn insulation and such from ceiling collapsing I'm not really surprised.

Lost a few smaller under branches on hybrid hempy :(
Can hardly notice. Still worried about a few other sites going to give them a day and see.
1494102474290-1769837302.jpg
14941025343411197082468.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back