Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm good with some scissors lol. Took down a 2 oz plant in about an hour first time doing it. It's the a.d.d. I get all super focused when I'm focused. It's just the matter of getting me focused lol
Rate I should rope my son into handling my trim sessions, seeing as he has adhd

I remember you getting that trimmer,you never did post a video but if your recommending it, im sure it works great
It works pretty good. Just need a better vac hose. The one I got collects to much keif. The trim is real nice though. Maybe I'll fire it up for the GSC in the FB contest

Rate I should rope my son into handling my trim sessions, seeing as he has adhd
Does he get all hunched over and looking like a Coke head playing a video game for hours sober? If so. Then yeah. He could have that focus too lol.
I literally sat in silence trimming. Just breathing hard and loud hunched and focused lol.
Not pleasant to be around then lol.

Does he get all hunched over and looking like a Coke head playing a video game for hours sober? If so. Then yeah. He could have that focus too lol.
I literally sat in silence trimming. Just breathing hard and loud hunched and focused lol.
Not pleasant to be around then lol.
Nah mate, even on his meds he is still on the go, just not as loud and as quick... but still on the go

Nah mate, even on his meds he is still on the go, just not as loud and as quick... but still on the go
The hyperactive part I do not have lol. Lazy as hell. Mind just goes a bazillion miles an hour with out smoking. Used to take meds. Til I started smoking. Started young. Lol. Don't condone youngin smoking at all. I just was a delinquent

Gud afternoon Lee!
Im doing great!! Another hash saturday on tap, until wax:30 comes around...various strains of 73 mic kief, some moonstones( wax/kief) scissor hash( green container).. 150mic dry sift( clear container at top)
image.jpeg

Im doing great!! Another hash saturday on tap, until wax:30 comes around...various strains of 73 mic kief, some moonstones( wax/kief) scissor hash( green container).. 150mic dry sift( clear container at top)View attachment 745313
I have had some golden goat kief in past. Mom got it from a shop for me. Killer stuff
Wish I had hash today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back