Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why I love afn. You need info. There is always an expert here. Tons of knowledge!
Frank with the cooking.
Derek with the Dec and air.
The light guys. The soil guys. The everything place.
So much to offer in one little great place!
Hell you can even learn about the mushies here haha
Go box nutes are good stuff, if you can get past the smell..lol

Go box nutes are good stuff, if you can get past the smell..lol
The bio root or bud. The thicker one. Smells like Arby's au jus lol
And mammoth p and great white smell awful . They can't be worse than them lol

The bio grow smells septic and the bio bloom is just a little lighter smelling than that

The GO box nutes I'm currently using smell worse than the great white, by a good bit! I can smell the nutes for a day or two after each watering...its not terrible (at least the wife hasn't complained yet) and my scrubber takes care of most of the odor.. Overall I'm happy with the nutes, especially for the price....(I'm in soil, by the way).

The GO box nutes I'm currently using smell worse than the great white, by a good bit! I can smell the nutes for a day or two after each watering...its not terrible (at least the wife hasn't complained yet) and my scrubber takes care of most of the odor.. Overall I'm happy with the nutes, especially for the price....(I'm in soil, by the way).
I got some soil too lol. Thanks for the heads up. I don't mind the smell of the nutes as long as my buds are greasy n dank. Lol

I got some soil too lol. Thanks for the heads up. I don't mind the smell of the nutes as long as my buds are greasy n dank. Lol
My plants are just starting to flower, and the smell of the cannabis is slowly starting to win the fight....I expect in another week I won't smell the nutes too much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back