Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why I got the tattoo, this place is very special to me and lots of others for that very reason. Since day one folks here have been some of the best I have ever met
Honestly I feel the same way. And would 100% get a small afn tat after seeing yours I'd totally get a small one on my watch area . And I was absolutely touched by this place man. Legit brought to a water eye.

During spring party. I lost a comp. No biggie. Was fun .
Got a message asking if I was in a real need of meds/beans.
Totally not in need. Just competitive lol. But the guy. Not even knowing me or ever speaking to me. Reached out to a total stranger over the internet. And said. We can get you some if it's needed. That someone here could spare a few and get my going. At Thier expense. And I about lost it. Def had the 1 John Wayne tear. Like a man. But was more than touched. What great people
[HASHTAG]#stoners[/HASHTAG] are the best kinds of people on Earth

Honestly I feel the same way. And would 100% get a small afn tat after seeing yours I'd totally get a small one on my watch area . And I was absolutely touched by this place man. Legit brought to a water eye.

Totally not in need. Just competitive lol. But the guy. Not even knowing me or ever speaking to me. Reached out to a total stranger over the internet. And said. We can get you some if it's needed. That someone here could spare a few and get my going. At Thier expense. And I about lost it. Def had the 1 John Wayne tear. Like a man. But was more than touched. What great people

Yep, we are here for each other that is for sure! I always make sure to reach out and let anyone know if they need anything that I am in the land of milk and honey so it is no sweat to get somethin to someone in need.

That is why I got the tattoo, this place is very special to me and lots of others for that very reason. Since day one folks here have been some of the best I have ever met
I have a few really good friends that moved from where I am to Colorado. I need to go visit. Never been there. Just afraid if I go I'll never come back baha . If I come visit co I'll be sure to come smoke one with ya Derek

I have a few really good friends that moved from where I am to Colorado. I need to go visit. Never been there. Just afraid if I go I'll never come back baha . If I come visit co I'll be sure to come smoke one with ya Derek

Fo sho, the door is always open at the Dream Farm lol

Have to agree man, the more established folks on here have really did a great job to get the vibe going
I too have experienced this from members on here which is something very rare, especially from where I come from.
We as the newer folk, will be doing the same in kind in the not so distant future, pretty sure about this.
Its pretty contagious, the AFN vibe Never had a bad experience and hope never given one too
:vibe:

Have to agree man, the more established folks on here have really did a great job to get the vibe going
I too have experienced this from members on here which is something very rare, especially from where I come from.
We as the newer folk, will be doing the same in kind in the not so distant future, pretty sure about this.
Its pretty contagious, the AFN vibe Never had a bad experience and hope never given one too

There is a theory I have to that, this place is run by one of the most amazing women on the plant @Mossy don't put up with no crap lol, so if you aren't with the vibe you wont bee here very long because the folks here definitely love this place

:smokeout:

The new people continuing the vibe is what its all about!!!:bighug:

I am coming for a staff and tester position in future. And 100% will contribute all I can . Starting to get quite the bean collection now. Soon enough will have too many and be giving a few away

Good news is. Insurance will cover my roof.
Bad news is I'll have to have people in my area. Pretty worried bout all this lol. Got to find the right guy. Hire him from neck down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back