Status
Not open for further replies.

So how many gallons or liters will you have for all of your sites total? That pump I would use on one 5 gallon site. Now I understand that cost may be a factor, but if you add what you currently have to that you should be good, that will give you about 5 LPM per gallon per site. I think that is about the size of your pump now right

So 1 per site is pretty well killing it.
In a good way.
Could I get by with 1 for 2 sites. At least till the next run. ?

Yeah for 5 or 6 gallons 45 lpm would be great, and yes you could totally get by with and do very well with half that. Most "pro" DWC setups you can buy only use about 1 LPM per gallon so you are doin at least five times better than say a 4000 dollar undercurrent system

Shit I just got off a yr of probation while back. Some one say whizzanator? Lol.

I think back to times I avoided busts in the real world (before the island) where they had me dead to rights only to be scratching my head as they walked or drove away and contributing that cash to the islands economy:rofl:was a pleasure.
:pass:

Yeah for 5 or 6 gallons 45 lpm would be great, and yes you could totally get by with and do very well with half that. Most "pro" DWC setups you can buy only use about 1 LPM per gallon so you are doin at least five times better than say a 4000 dollar undercurrent system
Oh. And what do you think about the gh go box? Trying new nutes other than fox farms. That kit seems almost perfect for 1 full run of they are legit nutes

And this is why I love afn. You need info. There is always an expert here. Tons of knowledge!
Frank with the cooking.
Derek with the Dec and air.
The light guys. The soil guys. The everything place.
So much to offer in one little great place!
Hell you can even learn about the mushies here haha

Oh. And what do you think about the gh go box? Trying new nutes other than fox farms. That kit seems almost perfect for 1 full run of they are legit nutes

Yeah lots of folks use em and like em. One of the most respected @mephisto growers on AFN @Margahooja uses them I think and he likes em and grows the dankest of danky dank buds

And this is why I love afn. You need info. There is always an expert here. Tons of knowledge!
Frank with the cooking.

That is why I got the tattoo, this place is very special to me and lots of others for that very reason. Since day one folks here have been some of the best I have ever met

TE="ashton, post: 1455433, member: 36673"]And this is why I love afn. You need info. There is always an expert here. Tons of knowledge!
Frank with the cooking.
Hell you can even learn about the mushies here haha[/QUOTE]
:d5:

Just culinary type mushies, though! :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back