Status
Not open for further replies.
@derek420colorado
Good stone/ pump??
I think since I'm using such small reservoir I can get by with 1 stone and one hose in bucket per set. 2 buckets per pump.
Think it's enough.
Balling on a tight budget. Already looking at way over again just with getting my hybrid Hempy supplies for 3 sets.

Excuses are for people that get drug tested....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Been there, never trusted the flush so I just walked in dirty and took the heat. My grandma scolded with more intimidation and that's all they did. Couldn't figure why til towards the end of year 1, PO offered to let me off the second if I paid the fees,,,,in cash. Hell yeah. Gotta love small island ways.

@1939bear
I would rep u for that catch. But you didn't invite me out. So. I'm saying someone else caught it cause I didn't see it lol.

Nice one man. I need to go fishing. It's spring bite time for the big cats and I ain't went after them yet

Been there, never trusted the flush so I just walked in dirty and took the heat. My grandma scolded with more intimidation and that's all they did. Couldn't figure why til towards the end of year 1, PO offered to let me off the second if I paid the fees,,,,in cash. Hell yeah. Gotta love small island ways.
Shit I just got off a yr of probation while back. Some one say whizzanator? Lol.

@derek420colorado
Good stone/ pump??
I think since I'm using such small reservoir I can get by with 1 stone and one hose in bucket per set. 2 buckets per pump.
Think it's enough.
Balling on a tight budget. Already looking at way over again just with getting my hybrid Hempy supplies for 3 sets.

I use these
air.png
they are about 20 bucks or so, I think you can find them on fleabay for 12 or so. But you can use the smaller ones that are round. Also for my max o2 method I recommend 10 LPM per gallon of water you are trying to aerate. Just make sure that it is diffused properly, usually two of the smaller round stones or one of the flat ones above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back