Status
Not open for further replies.
extra fingers.... they all got red petioles dude, is that light or are you low on CalMag?
That's devil cream.. there's all kinds of colors in there

017 (3).JPG

I keep cutting my beard short, it gets way too bushy for my taste. I swore post military to nvr cut my hair again though. I have only trimmed an inch or two a couple times since 2006. I still have never jogged again though! I hold grudges, I been boycotting BestBuy for 15 years.. LOL

I am still running 4, 4ft t5s, one in each corner. Think I still need them? I am not sure, I should get one of those light meter apps, any advice on that, I have an iPhone 7.
Amazon has a hydrofarm par meter for around 130 dollars. A lux meter for the 7 may work as well, I'm not to familiar with the numbers on them though.

I took some tops early and it was kickass. The last plant and the popcorn of the first went longer. It has been a hell of a ride getting used to it when I smoke it most of the day and night between a couple of few hour long power naps.I get 6-8 hours sleep a day. Just not all at once. That is why I have the bad habit of just dropping from the discussions without a good night or what ever. I'll just doze off in this chair and lose 3 hours.
:pass:
I call them senior moments . A little too soon for you to call them that . You gotta be old like moi . :biggrin:

I keep cutting my beard short, it gets way too bushy for my taste. I swore post military to nvr cut my hair again though. I have only trimmed an inch or two a couple times since 2006. I still have never jogged again though! I hold grudges, I been boycotting BestBuy for 15 years.. LOL
My hair and beard are out of control.. my wife keeps telling me to let it grow. So... I guess.. I'll let it grow.

I can't go past 7 days without a fresh high and tight. Just think about all the conditioner you would save :rofl:

It's pouring rain. My dumb ass job expects me to make my equipment water proof and assumes I can walk through rain with out getting touched.
I mean I get it. Shit has to get done. But even a chicken smart enough to get out the damn rain.
Ever thought about investing in a rain suit . :thumbsup: Just sayin .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back