Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't go past 7 days without a fresh high and tight. Just think about all the conditioner you would save :rofl:

I'm dealing with that right now. Just lopped off all my hair after going a couple years without cutting, and still find myself standing in the shower with a big ole' blob of shampoo or conditioner thinking "What the hell am I going to do with this?" :smoking:

Sending it off to Panteen's "Beautiful Lengths" program that makes wigs for folks dealing with hair loss do to cancer treatment or other disease. Hoping they can use it.

Oz's big bag of hair...ewwwwww...... :crying:
IMG_3751.JPG

I'm dealing with that right now. Just lopped off all my hair after going a couple years without cutting, and still find myself standing in the shower with a big ole' blob of shampoo or conditioner thinking "What the hell am I going to do with this?" :smoking:

Sending it off to Panteen's "Beautiful Lengths" program that makes wigs for folks dealing with hair loss do to cancer treatment or other disease. Hoping they can use it.

Oz's big bag of hair...ewwwwww...... :crying:
View attachment 744174

here we have 'Locks of Love' and they take anything 10 inches or more. If it's poor quality they use it for dyeing practice at salon schools. If it's high quality it's made into wigs for childrens cancer hospitals.

My nutes came ni yesterday. Green Planet ships FAST. Packaging was discreet, and bomb-proof. Now I just have to get used to the idea of precision measuring instead of 'a capfull of this - a capful of that' The Foxfarm is crap though. super pH sensitive.

Cobs are doing great! See for yourself...
View attachment 744180
Temp dropped a little more than I thought last night, but not too bad. Still between 70-79 over the past few days. Now I have to be careful with the AC instead of the heater!
They're looking great man.. Here's a question.. if you put your thermo/hygro on the top of your pot is it giving an accurate reading of the tent?? I clip mine on the top of the pot too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back