Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooooood morning AFN!!!!

Did someone say Devil Cream? Just started a couple myself. Noticing this morning that this little fella' sure wants to hold on to it's shell. :smoking:
IMG_3849.JPG

Couple random shots of spring from around the neighborhood....
IMG_3842.JPG

IMG_3843.JPG

That's one of the things I envisioned when I spend hours and even days building them. The mind tends to wander a bit. Cobs surrounding hps is definitely one. Even slammed between a mars or amazon light. With the red and blue the benefit is so much higher when supplementing with cobs as your adding the colors/spectrum needed for healthy plant growth. Budget grows can benefit as they most likely already have a light and adding 1-2 of these is inexpensive but makes such a noticeable difference immediately. I personally think all cobs is best but adding them to an existing grow is nearly as good.
I am still running 4, 4ft t5s, one in each corner. Think I still need them? I am not sure, I should get one of those light meter apps, any advice on that, I have an iPhone 7.

Gooooood morning AFN!!!!

Did someone say Devil Cream? Just started a couple myself. Noticing this morning that this little fella' sure wants to hold on to it's shell. :smoking:
View attachment 744158

Couple random shots of spring from around the neighborhood....
View attachment 744156
View attachment 744157

Ooooh pretty.

I wish I could put up pics of the gardens I work for, but I can't have people ID'ing me. I'll post y'all some killer flowers from time to time though. I friggin love my new job, but I'm taking recommendations for sunscreen companies to invest in.

this little beauty is at home.

_IGP0725.JPG

It's pouring rain. My dumb ass job expects me to make my equipment water proof and assumes I can walk through rain with out getting touched.
I mean I get it. Shit has to get done. But even a chicken smart enough to get out the damn rain.
Luckily skin is waterproof. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back