Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-5-4_13-12-27.png

Some greenhouse grown "Gummy Bears". Super Dense, 2 zips looks like 1

View attachment 744109

Great strain name...what seedbank/Breeder?

I was browsing IG, and came across this dude that grafted like 15 strains into 1 plant..Pretty crazy

link?

The photo strains these guys on there are developing are nuts...Beautiful plants is an understatement.

pics?

50'ish Stoner, who had been away from it a while. Knew he had things to do but the one kept him in his chair a while.This is a potent med.
Interesting guy grew up in rural Colombia. Says the fields were there but the kids were forbidden to go near them. Until coke took over, then they all were forced to work so they moved here.
:pass:

Thats a shame, 1st switching from cannafield to coca and then force people...fuck that!

upload_2017-5-4_13-13-10.jpeg

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz?!??
Light frost last night, brr... Did not expect that in May, need to consult the almanac. It's nice and warm in the garden though.
Man I tell you what, I love these autocobs. I bet I sound like a broken record, but dayum I like them so. So much that I am selling all my HID gear, 2 SolisTek 1000 watt Matrix ballasts, cool tubes, bulbs, the whole lot of them! I have six pendandts now and looking to snag a few more. Autocobs Everywhere!!
Oh well gotta run.
Have a toasty Thursday my friends!
That's definitely a strong commitment, but if you know the difference cobs make then what else is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back