Status
Not open for further replies.
01992-30a9988da1.jpg

Good morning fellow stoners. And I feel good this morning

I'm finally getting acclimated to the Triangle dragon.so I'm glad to have friends stop, taste, and tell me how it works for them. Friend brought his cousin. 1 toke and I could see the surprise rush take him. He only took the one. :rofl:
:pass:

Good morning fellow stoners. And I feel good this morning

I'm finally getting acclimated to the Triangle dragon.so I'm glad to have friends stop, taste, and tell me how it works for them. Friend brought his cousin. 1 toke and I could see the surprise rush take him. He only took the one. :rofl:

Hahahaha - 1 hit wonder must be a noob :crying:
(below is sarcasm - directed at the friend only hitting one)
18198539_1514353125242577_421905818515719411_n.jpg

Then again, I would also probably get my socks knocked right off of me on one hit too

Hahahaha - 1 hit wonder must be a noob :crying:
(below is sarcasm - directed at the friend only hitting one)
View attachment 744128
Then again, I would also probably get my socks knocked right off of me on one hit too

50'ish Stoner, who had been away from it a while. Knew he had things to do but the one kept him in his chair a while.This is a potent med.
Interesting guy grew up in rural Colombia. Says the fields were there but the kids were forbidden to go near them. Until coke took over, then they all were forced to work so they moved here.

50'ish Stoner, who had been away from it a while. Knew he had things to do but the one kept him in his chair a while.This is a potent med.
Interesting guy grew up in rural Colombia. Says the fields were there but the kids were forbidden to go near them. Until coke took over, then they all were forced to work so they moved here.
I only have about 1/3 or 1/2 a joint a night just before bedtime.. and so far all those street weeds get me pretty plastered, so can only imagine some quality grown canna...

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz?!??
Light frost last night, brr... Did not expect that in May, need to consult the almanac. It's nice and warm in the garden though.
Man I tell you what, I love these autocobs. I bet I sound like a broken record, but dayum I like them so. So much that I am selling all my HID gear, 2 SolisTek 1000 watt Matrix ballasts, cool tubes, bulbs, the whole lot of them! I have six pendandts now and looking to snag a few more. Autocobs Everywhere!!
Oh well gotta run.
Have a toasty Thursday my friends!

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz?!??
Light frost last night, brr... Did not expect that in May, need to consult the almanac. It's nice and warm in the garden though.
Man I tell you what, I love these autocobs. I bet I sound like a broken record, but dayum I like them so. So much that I am selling all my HID gear, 2 SolisTek 1000 watt Matrix ballasts, cool tubes, bulbs, the whole lot of them! I have six pendandts now and looking to snag a few more. Autocobs Everywhere!!
Oh well gotta run.
Have a toasty Thursday my friends!

I'm on the same path lol..............cheers! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back