Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorting through some old stuff, I found these old rolling papers. I tried to get up close to the sticker in one shot. It is a tobacco seal from a pouch of Bull Durham that my grandfather bought once upon a time.

Most of the rolling papers are still there, and all but one is in good condition.
I've been tempted...
:
Rolling papers.png

Last edited:
So- the question I had about soaking in aerated water.
I looked up a bunch of articles, some by botanists and horticulturists. Even forestry research. They all show germination results are better using aerated water.
Are you having germination problems now? If so....how are you germinating?

Are you having germination problems now? If so....how are you germinating?

Yeah, last time I did, but that's not why I thought of it. I have been thinking about making a DWC bucket so aeration was on my mind plus I am going to start some seeds soon, and the 2 ideas collided. "You got chocolate in my peanut butter" kind of thing.

To answer your question, my method is to
  • Soak the seeds in pure water
  • Once the shell opens a tiny bit, or 24 hours, place in a Rapid Rooter plug and cover (also prepared with pure water)-I haven't yet, but I am thinking of putting one drop of root food in there too.
  • Wait for a pretty little face show itself to the world

Last time I lost the whole 5-pack of Sour Diesel- the ones that did germ were very slow to come and not hardy enough to show their true leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back