Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon everybody .how are your auto duck doing i beleave there a great uk outdoor strain how are your s doing
Mines doing very well, looks,like its going to have one big fat main cola.
Could always try my hybrid Hempy dwc lol. Jk. But I do think it's a great small space and half way between soil and dwc. And only need a 10 gallon dwc reservoir . When I get my little project down I think it will be pretty effective and efficient
Hybrid Hempy is the tree on the right frontof pic. About 10 days younger than rest.
Only mentioning it because I know you have space issues. View attachment 743652
If I had a plant like just one of those i would be in heaven. I can't even grow that!
Ok, here is what I will do for you. Do you have all the equipment still? IE bucket and air pumps n such. If so I will show you exactly what to do on a per day basis if need be step by step. DWC can be tricky at first because the learning curve is steep but once you get it down it is way easier than soil IMO. But given the right air pump and light your smallest plant would be in the 100 range, and that is if it is a runt. Folks are seeing 1lb @mephisto gear now with @dcat0921 bustin out the 500+ grammer illuminauto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] I am always willing to help someone come over to the yieldy side of things lol
I will have to free up some space, I think I could manage to do that sometime in the next few days. I would do another white crack and probably out grow my tent. I do have everything. I can clean it all out today or tomorrow and go step by step. I can get it at least set up maybe even today.
Basically I get it to sprout but you're apparently supposed to see roots within a week or so coming out the bottom? I never saw any. Let me start a new thread.

I definitely dig your hybrid situation you gots goin there, I too use somewhat of a hybrid tech with the Dream Farm indoor greenhouse. I have a question for you, so are you basically just using hempy as the substrate vs hydroton or grow stones? Also how big of an air pump to you have for the rez? Rep Slappah comin your way for that monster tree and super sweet new tech
Used what was available.
Started as just soil top Hempy. Then added a small external reservoir and roots shot out the bottom of bucket. So added a bigger res and air.
What was available is small perlite. Will order grow stones for next run.
And not sure about the size air pump. I'll have to look when I get off. I have to open other ports on it with the 2 hoses I have running into it. Way too much air if I don't. I think 1 pump per 2 buckets is pretty solid I think.
But used the perlite to support soil and for the roots to grow and transition to the water
. After a trial. Need much larger stones in bottom and bigger holes. And green Gene suggested I make a net out of bottom of grow bucket . I love that idea seeing the root growth now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back