Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to look into an Aeroponic set up too , less water . You can view it on Youtube .
I will have to check it,out. I have some financial problems because I'm broke after my move and what not but one day at a time. There's probably something I'm just not,poking up on yet. I didn't start growing until after I signed up here. So only,like a year of growing. I would have had an excellent crop for 420 but ididnt do the nutes right so maybe this time ill be better. If I can do 2 plants a month harvest and each plant yields 40 grams, that's enough to last me through harvests, but not quite sure I'm able to do that. Lot of work caring for plants when I have problems dragging them around and a horribly weak body

Definitely will. I just don't wanna waste perfectly good mephisto beans like I lost a gc and Tyrone special. What I was going was using rapid rooters, gh nutes, and the bubble bucket, they started out dine but always dried up after a week or so from sprout. Idk what I did wrong except it has to be me, maybe levels were off or its just my inexperience. I wanna have one good successful big run that yields me a good chunk of bud so I can be set until the next grow. If I do a gram a day and it takes 70 days to harvest then I need to grow about 100 grams every 2-3 months and for me that's hard! Even in soil. Im,doing better this round with my autoduck in soil but,im still am not confident I can do it. I have a mystery seed from mephisto im growing now, a sodk 2 seedsman ww in 2 litres and I have a dinafem cheese photo I'm vegging out just,you have a mother plant.
Does anyone have tips and tricks for keeping this mother plant small? Its already getting bushy but not tall yet. I want it to not take up so much room because I don't plan on flowering it for a long time. I want it in there in the case I need something to flower fast or give a clone to a friend I know here.

Autos are so much easier to me than photos because I know they will hermie from light leaks because I can't close the tent due to temps.
Afternoon everybody .how are your auto duck doing i beleave there a great uk outdoor strain how are your s doing

You think its bad there, try being dry for months straight with only,your plants growing making,you jealous and teasing you. I need to get dwc down some day because that would get me the yield I need
Could always try my hybrid Hempy dwc lol. Jk. But I do think it's a great small space and half way between soil and dwc. And only need a 10 gallon dwc reservoir . When I get my little project down I think it will be pretty effective and efficient
Hybrid Hempy is the tree on the right frontof pic. About 10 days younger than rest.
Only mentioning it because I know you have space issues.
IMG_20170501_200932.jpg

Definitely will. I just don't wanna waste perfectly good mephisto beans like I lost a gc and Tyrone special. What I was going was using rapid rooters, gh nutes, and the bubble bucket, they started out dine but always dried up after a week or so from sprout. Idk what I did wrong except it has to be me, maybe levels were off or its just my inexperience. I wanna have one good successful big run that yields me a good chunk of bud so I can be set until the next grow. If I do a gram a day and it takes 70 days to harvest then I need to grow about 100 grams every 2-3 months and for me that's hard! Even in soil. Im,doing better this round with my autoduck in soil but,im still am not confident I can do it. I have a mystery seed from mephisto im growing now, a sodk 2 seedsman ww in 2 litres and I have a dinafem cheese photo I'm vegging out just,you have a mother plant.
Does anyone have tips and tricks for keeping this mother plant small? Its already getting bushy but not tall yet. I want it to not take up so much room because I don't plan on flowering it for a long time. I want it in there in the case I need something to flower fast or give a clone to a friend I know here.

Autos are so much easier to me than photos because I know they will hermie from light leaks because I can't close the tent due to temps.

Ok, here is what I will do for you. Do you have all the equipment still? IE bucket and air pumps n such. If so I will show you exactly what to do on a per day basis if need be step by step. DWC can be tricky at first because the learning curve is steep but once you get it down it is way easier than soil IMO. But given the right air pump and light your smallest plant would be in the 100 range, and that is if it is a runt. Folks are seeing 1lb @mephisto gear now with @dcat0921 bustin out the 500+ grammer illuminauto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] I am always willing to help someone come over to the yieldy side of things lol

Could always try my hybrid Hempy dwc lol. Jk. But I do think it's a great small space and half way between soil and dwc. And only need a 10 gallon dwc reservoir . When I get my little project down I think it will be pretty effective and efficient
Hybrid Hempy is the tree on the right frontof pic. About 10 days younger than rest.
Only mentioning it because I know you have space issues. View attachment 743652

I definitely dig your hybrid situation you gots goin there, I too use somewhat of a hybrid tech with the Dream Farm indoor greenhouse. I have a question for you, so are you basically just using hempy as the substrate vs hydroton or grow stones? Also how big of an air pump to you have for the rez? Rep Slappah comin your way for that monster tree and super sweet new tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back