Status
Not open for further replies.
Work sucks lol. I need to go to French culinary school. Pastry. Open me up a nice medible bakery.
[HASHTAG]#mydream[/HASHTAG]

High Mossy!!! :bighug::pass:

High @Frankthetank :bighug:

Hello stoners. Been a crazy week getting all the kids prom flowers ready for their upcoming events. Hundreds of corsage and bouquets later in finally closing in on being done.

Afternoon @MissUniverse :bighug:..send us photos..we Love Flowers..

Doing the best I can Blue but we miss you . :bighug:

Dawwww - You guys!!! :D

IsZF8pX.gif

Happy-Crying-gif-hd.gif

(happy crying)

Wwwillie!! You old sea dog!! :rofl: We're all great thanks brother!! :D how are you and yours???

:bighug:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Aunty M!!!!!!!!! @Mossy I have missed you!

I have been adulting and dealing with life stuff, but I am back now and rockin it out

TFFT..me heart has been Worrying and me Hugs had a derek sized hole in them...:bighug:

High @Frankthetank :bighug:

Afternoon @MissUniverse :bighug:..send us photos..we Love Flowers..

I'm try my best to, they kinda gove away my,location because of how is have,to take the,ohotis, and my manager/head florist is a bit anal about only taking photos with them on the dresses and tuxes and I don't want to have any,photos giving away my,location or showing faces of,minors. Ill try to sneak at least some,photos of what we do normally.

I'm try my best to, they kinda gove away my,location because of how is have,to take the,ohotis, and my manager/head florist is a bit anal about only taking photos with them on the dresses and tuxes and I don't want to have any,photos giving away my,location or showing faces of,minors. Ill try to sneak at least some,photos of what we do normally.

ALWAYS YOUR OWN SAFETY FIRST...:headbang:..but if you can get any non-identifying ones...:bighug:

TFFT..me heart has been Worrying and me Hugs had a derek sized hole in them...:bighug:

You know I always gots hugs for my favorite ladeh! I just had a really harsh winter(it was expected) and I killed 150ish plants and got discouraged slightly so I didn't come around because it made me even more depressed that I wasn't growing. But I am back, spring is in the air and the dream farm is FINALLY rocking at 100% like I have dreamed for the last couple of years as of last night haha. I added my cO2 last night and so now we should all get to see what maxing out all the variables possible does muahahahahahaha.

I am a little bummed right this second though because I am out of DABSSSSSSS eeeeeeeeeeeek but the store opens in about 2 hours so not too stressful lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back