Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a good plan! I went to French culinary school when I got out of the military so I could learn how to cook (always something I kinda did as a hobby). It was a lot of fun!
I want to have nice higher end Danish and macaroons infused with tasteless meds. And the canna wedding cake. Just fancy stuff. Not the typical brownie space cake or cookies.
"Cake'n baked' is the name I got for it. . Need to just go to school. Get it done. Not getting it done dreaming lol.

It's going great Frank!! We've just been streaking .... all of us!! We're making our way to the gymnasium through the quad :rofl :rofl:

How you doing buddy!??? :D
:bighug:
:rofl::rofl:
index2.jpg
:rofl::rofl:

I'm doing well, my friend!!!:pass:

I want to have nice higher end Danish and macaroons infused with tasteless meds. And the canna wedding cake. Just fancy stuff. Not the typical brownie space cake or cookies.
"Cake'n baked' is the name I got for it. . Need to just go to school. Get it done. Not getting it done dreaming lol.
Its very possible to do, bro!! There are student aid programs that will help you get it done. You should try to find a school in the area, and just go request a tour and information. They'll line it all out for you! In the meantime.....you would be surprised what you can learn through you tube videos etc. Its a great way to get started.:d5:

[HASHTAG]#yabbadabbaderek[/HASHTAG] :bighug::bighug::bighug:.. [HASHTAG]#whereyoubeen[/HASHTAG]?

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Aunty M!!!!!!!!! @Mossy I have missed you!

I have been adulting and dealing with life stuff, but I am back now and rockin it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back