New Grower REDO - IN AT THE DEEP END !! - DWC/LED/Remo Nutrients: Fruit Punch Auto/Cheese Auto

Must be nice :D

Have you had a sneaky taste yet?
I have indeed.
I can tell why they call it Fruit Punch.
Citrus, almost tropical smell from it.
The citrus carries on into the smoke, and its nicely smooth considering rapid dry/no cure.

It takes its time creeping up on you.
5 minutes after you smoke it, you are thinking 'meh... nothing special.'
5 minutes later you are giggling like a 10 year old on a sugar rush.

These are looking great. Really great.

Harvest and trimming is complete for Fruit Punch#2:

uQyrYNh.jpg

This is a beautiful sight :D
The 3 hangars on the right were harvested after the three on the left just to let the bottoms mature a touch:
EJIMZOw.jpg

I have indeed.
I can tell why they call it Fruit Punch.
Citrus, almost tropical smell from it.
The citrus carries on into the smoke, and its nicely smooth considering rapid dry/no cure.

It takes its time creeping up on you.
5 minutes after you smoke it, you are thinking 'meh... nothing special.'
5 minutes later you are giggling like a 10 year old on a sugar rush.
Sounds awesome!

Man, this is worse than the planting stage.
First half of the first plant is now in Jars - just over 80g sitting @ 62%
Waiting patiently for the second half to dry out so I can Jar it, get it to 62% and get a final weight.
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!:size:

Day 95 Update

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is still drinking more than she is eating, with the pH remaining consistent.
Adding some pH'ed water only to the rez today to try and get a nice balance.
Currently around 500ppm which is what the plants were eating a few weeks into veg, so she is definitely not using very much.
Probably a sign that the end is nigh.
Still no Amber trichs showing.
She will be decapitated once I see about 2%-5% amber. Possibly even less.

She still looks like shit after the nutrient lockout issue with ugly leaves everywhere :(
But it's OK... I still love her :pighug:

Man, this is worse than the planting stage.
First half of the first plant is now in Jars - just over 80g sitting @ 62%
Waiting patiently for the second half to dry out so I can Jar it, get it to 62% and get a final weight.
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!:size:
I'm in a similar boat, i have the 1st 3 plants chopped last weekend in jars, 2nd set of 3 is drying now. I have about 8 jars, 4 big jars full, others half full. And I just don't have a scale big enough to weigh.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm in a similar boat, i have the 1st 3 plants chopped last weekend in jars, 2nd set of 3 is drying now. I have about 8 jars, 4 big jars full, others half full. And I just don't have a scale big enough to weigh.

Plus all 8 shelves in my drying basket ate pretty full, would love to know much I actually. My big BBK took up 2 shelves of the basket. I am thinking at least 3 oz out of it maybe more.

I have 1 1/2 full now, will probably be taking down the last of the plant this evening (have a branch in a jar with humidity meter right now just to check, but I think its dry enough now.
I have a 0.1g > 3kg scale, so I should be good ;)

Plus all 8 shelves in my drying basket ate pretty full, would love to know much I actually. My big BBK took up 2 shelves of the basket. I am thinking at least 3 oz out of it maybe more.

Gonna have to get me one of those hanging basket driers for the next run.
I MEANT to buy one for this run, but just totally forgot.

I have 1 1/2 full now, will probably be taking down the last of the plant this evening (have a branch in a jar with humidity meter right now just to check, but I think its dry enough now.
I have a 0.1g > 3kg scale, so I should be good ;)

Gonna have to get me one of those hanging basket driers for the next run.
I MEANT to buy one for this run, but just totally forgot.
They are nice, starting using mine last summer. Just be sure to put a paper on bottom shelf to catch trichs and other materials dropping from above shelves as they dry, they add up.

Back