New Grower REDO - IN AT THE DEEP END !! - DWC/LED/Remo Nutrients: Fruit Punch Auto/Cheese Auto

They are nice, starting using mine last summer. Just be sure to put a paper on bottom shelf to catch trichs and other materials dropping from above shelves as they dry, they add up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Heres a couple shelves from my basket.
e05e9894fc6c73278ca517111a3d06c9.jpg
e7dc620ef6cfe0e8f2129da38be8680f.jpg

Day 95 Update

Fruit Punch [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is still drinking more than she is eating, with the pH remaining consistent.
Adding some pH'ed water only to the rez today to try and get a nice balance.
Currently around 500ppm which is what the plants were eating a few weeks into veg, so she is definitely not using very much.
Probably a sign that the end is nigh.
Still no Amber trichs showing.
She will be decapitated once I see about 2%-5% amber. Possibly even less.

She still looks like shit after the nutrient lockout issue with ugly leaves everywhere :(
But it's OK... I still love her :pighug:
Yes we always love them. That is what makes HUMAN.

FINAL WEIGHT FRUIT PUNCH [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

After being nicely dried and starting to cure @ 62% with Boveda packs, I now have a weight for the harvest of the first plant:
UkbJs5h.jpg

132.3g
I have probably 'used' 10+g of her already.
20+g of trim/popcorn that I will be vaping, but not including in this weight.
New personal record yield!!
Technically, 1g would have been a new personal record yield as this is my first grow ;)

Very well done, bruv. I'd be happy with a 1/3 this off my 3BOG girl. Theoretical +rep (have to spread around etc).

Plus I'm a sucker for an old school kenwood mixer bowl, so theoretical +rep for that too.

Very well done, bruv. I'd be happy with a 1/3 this off my 3BOG girl. Theoretical +rep (have to spread around etc).

Plus I'm a sucker for an old school kenwood mixer bowl, so theoretical +rep for that too.

Cheers bud :cheers:
I have NO idea where the bowl originated. I have had it lying around for YEARS.

WORLD RECORD SHATTERED !!!!!!

Great feeling

After being nicely dried and starting to cure @ 62% with Boveda packs, I now have a weight for the harvest of the first plant:
UkbJs5h.jpg

132.3g
Technically, 1g would have been a new personal record yield as this is my first grow ;)

UkbJs5h.jpg

132.3g
Great Job Boradan!

LED Hanging modification:
I have modified the hanging of the 2 Viparspectra 600w LEDs.
I was not impressed with the holders included with the LEDs - 4 x 14 1/2" cables, plus a 2" hook attached to each corner.
These meant that the led was sitting about 14" below the ratchet hanger - thats 14" of height I could not use if the plants get tall.
To rectify this I simply swapped the cables (which cannot have the length modified) for some Hanging chain.
I also swapped out the ratchets for some better ones as the originals had only a 5kg max weight and the lights come in at just over that ;(

After modification:
tVyyV9v.jpg

With this change, I have managed to give myself approximately 10" extra height to play with
I double looped the ones the viparspectra came with to shorten mine

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back