New Grower REDO - IN AT THE DEEP END !! - DWC/LED/Remo Nutrients: Fruit Punch Auto/Cheese Auto

DAY 73

All is now running nice and smoothly.

pH: 6.1
ppm: 827
Humidity: 55%
Temp: 25C/20C (day/night)
Water temp 17.6C

The plant that went into flower first still shows no sign of being ready. All crystals still clear (well, maybe a few % cloudy). No sign of the plant starting to eat its own leaves yet either. (breeder states 80 days)
The second plant has finished her stretch and the buds are starting to fill out now. I have NO idea how long this pheno is going to need to run...
Glad it all leveled out for you. You Scots are a determined bunch![emoji16] I am seeing pistal color changes on the blackberrys, trichs are just starting to build good mushroom heads and about 14 days behind you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Glad it all leveled out for you. You Scots are a determined bunch![emoji16] I am seeing pistal color changes on the blackberrys, trichs are just starting to build good mushroom heads and about 14 days behind you.

I will have you know, Scots are just Irish who could swim!

Haha, excellent!

I guess since i have Scottish and Irish heritage, that I must be more Scotish, since I can swim pretty well? You Think?
Questions for those stoned moments....

:frog::vibe:

My Free seeds arrived from the seedbank today.
9 seeds in total.

2 sets of 3 'Mystery' seeds.
And one set of three, just released (hasn't hit SEEDFINDER yet)
It most definitely looks interesting, to say the least.

LEMONBERRY HAZE AUTO

It is a cross between their own Lemon Haze and Blueberry Ghost OG.

Lemonberry Haze Auto from Original Sensible

We´ve juiced up our Auto Blueberry Ghost OG with the energizing Lemon Haze to liven up your day with a potent measure of euphoria. This new genetic line brings a balance of sativa potency rich in cerebral pleasure to stimulate your body and mind and leave an array of tarty sweet fruity flavours dancing on your taste buds which we know will appease recreational and medicinal users alike and to harvest this cerebral beauty yourself from seed takes less than 70 days.

Recreational smokers will have fun with this strain, the firm compact buds are littered with syrupy THC crystals which create that potent heavenly effect and if your growing your own weed for medicinal purposes you´ll find much solace in Lemonberry Haze Auto to overcome pain, stress, depression and fatigue.

Lemonberry Haze Auto seeds are incredibly easy to grow, if you´re new to growing cannabis there´s not a better strain to start, great results are a sure thing, if you´re growing indoors you can expect a harvest of 400 – 450 m2 or take Lemonberry Haze outdoors and harvests of at least 100 gr + per plant can easily be produced and we recommend to maximise your yield use 15 to 25 litre pots right from the start, you may have to allow a few days extra for harvest but the end result will be worth it.

Euphoric bliss and sensational relief from pain, stress and depression and a flavour like no other choose Lemonberry Haze Auto seeds from Original Sensible Seeds and reach a new nirvana.

vVjg3fd.jpg

As an added bonus, they also sent me a rather nice t-shirt:
g9AUROM.jpg

This is the definition of 'Good Customer Service" :CSR:

9 seeds in total.

LEMONBERRY HAZE AUTO

vVjg3fd.jpg

g9AUROM.jpg

Nice package and the auto sounds great lemon blueberry haze yum [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

9 seeds in total.

LEMONBERRY HAZE AUTO

vVjg3fd.jpg

g9AUROM.jpg

Like the shirt

Nice little care package you got there dude and I'm glad everything is starting to work out for you too.
I know what you mean about the t-shirts. I have a sweet seeds one and sensi seeds t-shirt and I can never wear them out unless I'm going to chill at my friends house who is also a grower.

DAY 77 UPDATE:

Nooooooooo... :ill:

nYaXiuA.jpg

Looks like a Phosphorous deficiency.

Took both the plants out of the system and left them in pH'ed water while I flushed the system with plain water.
Got most of the gunk out, and filled up the system again with nutes.

The pH is at 6.2 right now, but I am considering lowering it to 5.8/5/9 to see if I can nip this in the bud.
Thats what happens when I leave for 36 hours :(

More Pics:

PlVgSPY.jpg

The more advanced plant (FP#2)
Cv5JaCG.jpg

Z3sM20w.jpg

Back