Photoperiod Redemtion, The Fight Of Overcoming A Setback!

I flipped the girls on Monday. I had forgotten how long it took in-between tucks. The last time with these 4" squares. They are just too big and when they stretch......Well I'm sure you get the point. Anyhow I decided to remove the big fan leaves, and most of the leaves blocking bud sites. I will finish this process tomorrow.

The plants still haven't had any Calmag as of today. I am just gonna start adding it on Sunday at their next feeding and will be adding silica as well. Didn't add any all run either knowing how heavy the Marcellas get. I won't do anymore defoliating for 3 weeks. Only exception will be a leaf blocking a bud site of course.
20220902_180951.jpg
20220902_180915.jpg

Last edited:
Well I cleaned up the girls under and above I'm definitely done defoliating for 3 weeks. I tucked, trimmed and secured the branches. Supercropping along the way. And tying some branches down to help help it even. Girls got their 1st dose of Connoissuer Bloom, Calmag and Pro-Tekt. Ordered some Jungle Boys seeds and some Karma Genetics Seeds. I am too hype for my next grow.im
20220904_190917.jpg
20220904_190904.jpg
20220904_190814.jpg
20220904_190852.jpg
20220904_185719.jpg
20220904_185644.jpg

Damn I have been under a rock all day WTF? RIP Pat Stay!!!.SMH!! This shit hurt the culture!! I am about to roll up a fatty, this shit crazy!!

:pimp:Well another week has passed. Being sick with covid for the first time really set me back I started felling better last Thursday. Monday and Tuesday I tested negative so I returned to work. Last week the plants were neglected all I felt like doing was mixing nutrients. No tucking no leaf removal for 6 days.

All this time never catching covid. I attended my grandsons birthday party and finally catch covid. I was not impressed with it either :rofl: well it's.all behind me now. Today we have the plants doing their thing. I can't help myself I remove any leaves that become a blocking tool. The plants.have their smell already, when the tent is open for feeding or to inspect the plants. The aroma in the room is nice to inhale brings a.smile to my face. I haven't grown any of the seeds from Jungle Boys or Karma Geneticsas of yet. And I have made a second purchase of both. The Karma Genetics ain't that expensive both packs I bought were under 125 usd. The Jungle Boys on the other hand 200 usd plus delivery fees. I know it will be worth it I have been watching some grows and reading things very hyped up for the up and coming run.

Yeah wake n bake as you can tell by my rambling. And I want to say Rip Pat Stay the GOAT!! We'll the girls are doing good anyhow. They will recieve the first dose of BIG Bud next feeding not today's feeding but whenever the pots dry after today. Telling myself reminding myself leaves the girls alone and let them just grow. They seem happy and their drinking much more water than before. I haven't tucked a branch since Wednesday. I'm convinced I will never use this 4" stretchy net again. We are officially in flower as there are actually buds forming. Alot of chatter today with absolutely no information smh. I do thank you fellow growers for taking time to view the girls.:toke:
20220909_094405.jpg
20220909_094318.jpg
20220909_094309.jpg

Last edited:
Those overhead shots, the plants look fantastic. Lots of little pompoms forming.

Glad to hear your illness was brief and you recovered.
Yeah it was the weirdest thing getting Covid I have my shots and 2 boosters. Not sure why I even got vaccinated. I was still sick as hell, nothing was mild about it. And yes the forming of the buds seems like they will do well. I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait to start adding Big Bud. I just have to tell myself leave the plants alone now really stop picking the leaves off and let them fill in. Thanks for checking in on the ladies I appreciate it!

Last edited:
Back