Photoperiod Redemtion, The Fight Of Overcoming A Setback!

Yeah sorry the two above posts are not canna related. Although I am smoking before bed watching Pay Stay Battles :pimp:

So I just won my 1st bid on Ebay. I won a bid for a Mars Hydro TSW 2000 for $153.50 it will go in the tent with these girls. As there is only one light in there. As my other TWS 2000 Is in my 3x3 with other 2 flowering clones and autoflower that were shown earlier in this grow that didn't make it to the net. Yes my autoflower is still going she will fall Saturday morning. I'm too hype about my winning bid. And I made the purchase on my AFTERPAY account. Broken down into 4 payments of 40 dollars and some change. Thank God!!! As all I had was 275 dollars to last me until payday NEXT FRIDAY!! And it was FREE shipping too.
Screenshot_20220914_074952_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats friend! I think MH make a pretty decent light.
Yeah I have 2 already dimmable the silver ones. I really want to get a good light for my 4x4 next run. But I'm already wanting to upgrade to hydro my next run. And I need another 4x4 . As this cheap POS Vivusun tent ripped at the top a few days ago. Thank god for duck tape. Ordering a AC Infinity tent next Friday, my payday. What's a light that won't break the bank for my 4x4? I refuse to break out my old purple lights, lmfao they still grow good bud I must admit. I just can't go back to the color.

Last edited:
I have had really good luck with my MH FC E-4800 in my MH 4x4 tent. I am a bit biased as they sent it to me but shoot, they've both been great products. For the $$ the light is bang on. It does run a bit hot and that is with the driver outside the tent. I'd recommend it price and performance wise. Their cables are plenty long for postitioning too.

The zippers and material on the MH tents has been really good quality too. Especially when you consider how inexpensive they are. Definitely not as nice as my Gorilla tent but absolutely decent. I would say they are "enthusiast" grade over beginner grade. Not pro-recreational grower/professional/commercial by any means.

So I just won my 1st bid on Ebay. I won a bid for a Mars Hydro TSW 2000 for $153.50 it will go in the tent with these girls. As there is only one light in there. As my other TWS 2000 Is in my 3x3 with other 2 flowering clones and autoflower that were shown earlier in this grow that didn't make it to the net. Yes my autoflower is still going she will fall Saturday morning. I'm too hype about my winning bid. And I made the purchase on my AFTERPAY account. Broken down into 4 payments of 40 dollars and some change. Thank God!!! As all I had was 275 dollars to last me until payday NEXT FRIDAY!! And it was FREE shipping too.View attachment 1513790
Congratulations! :cheers:

Well as you can see the girls are filling in. They had their first doses of Silica and Big Bud this morning. Yeah as you can also see I'm still removing big fans. Yesterday I just started tucking them under the net instead of clipping them off. Their getting 3 gallons of nutrient water between the 4 plants. Yeah Their done stretching, this net wouldn't allow me to tuck the branches at the point I needed. This is as I stated before, because the 4" squares are too big and stretchy. So the plants are just a tad bit taller than I invisioned at the start of this run. I know with a 3" net I will be golden.

Anyway so I'm going to just tuck all the big fans under the net from now on instead of removal. I have a long way to go with this grow, and I am sorta pleased with the results so far except what I have ready touched on. Next 14 days THE PLAN IS TO JUST TUCK THE LEAVES. On day 15 I'm clipping everything below the net. Another thing I want to do next trellis run is grow the plants a little taller. From the top of the pots to the net is 8". This does make watering a little time consuming, especially the back 2 plants.

Thanks for taking the time to view the girls.:smokeout:
20220915_080809.jpg
20220915_082208.jpg
20220915_081939.jpg
20220915_082315.jpg
20220915_082239.jpg

Last edited:
Caught this on my way to work will hang it when I get off. That was super fast!!!
20220916_123336.jpg
20220916_123342.jpg

Back