Photoperiod Redemtion, The Fight Of Overcoming A Setback!

Filling in quick is the plan. That's why I went with 4 instead of 2-3, I am ready to get to the good part. I'm prepared for whatever space issues I run into. This is my 2nd attempt at trellising and I have reread all my notes. I also rewatched all my video references and some other videos. If need a hand though I ain't shy. I will reach out to this Vapo seeing your the second person to mention him to me. My first attempt I put 2 and 3 shoots into the squares. I assume I will do the same thing. Also thanks for taking the time to view my girls.
That's why we're here for brother!
Check out this thread from @Vapo. He keeps flabbergasting me with the amount of damage stress he does to the plants and the way they seem to love it!

Looking healthy and well!

I'll tag that raggedy @Vapo fella for you. He's got a killer traning program of plant torture he utilizes. I'm quite impressed and intrigued by it.

Thanks dudes:d5:appreciate the props :headbang::headbang::headbang:...looks like @SmokezAlot is doing a great job in his grow!!....I am always here to help if need be tho :bighug::d5:

Thanks dudes:d5:appreciate the props :headbang::headbang::headbang:...looks like @SmokezAlot is doing a great job in his grow!!....I am always here to help if need be tho :bighug::d5:
I appreciate it for sure, if I run into a situation I can't figure out. I won't hesitate to reach out to you. :thanks:

This week's update is a day early, as I have my gransons birthday party Friday. This is going to be a quick on. The girls were just fed this morning. Now that I am using liquid nutrients the girls are feed every watering. The light was moved up to incurage the plants to stretch a little bit. One thing i forgot was the fact how long it takes between tucks. This will be my last run with this 4 inch squares. I will be looking to go down to 3 inch squares. Any how I'm looking to flip these girls in 2 weeks.

I'm just going to let the Chunky Skunk have her little corner, to do whatever she can do. Girls still haven't had any calmag. I don't see the need for any at this point. I usually feed calmag from the beginning. But decided to do something different. I will incorporate it during flowering. We'll here is a look at the girls this morning after feedings and defoliatings.:smokeout:

20220818_103040.jpg

Last edited:
This week's update is a day early, as I have my gransons birthday party Friday. This is going to be a quick on. The girls were just fed this morning. Now that I am using liquid nutrients the girls are feed every watering. The light was moved up to incurage the plants to stretch a little bit. One thing i forgot was the fact how long it takes between tucks. This will be my last run with this 4 inch squares. I will be looking to go down to 3 inch squares. Any how I'm looking to flip these girls in 2 weeks.

I'm just going to let the Chunky Skunk have her little corner, to do whatever she can do. Girls still haven had any calmag. I don't see the need for any at this point. I usually feed calmag from the beginning. But decided to do something different. I will incorporate it during flowering. We'll here is a look at the girls this morning after feedings and defoliatings.:smokeout:

View attachment 1503079
I cant wait to see that net full bro

Back