Mephisto Genetics redd's Mephisto Adventure - "Chem City Blues" and "Chem-Bubbly" autos

Damn Redd, you've nailed this grow. Very nice.

Looking great redd. Thanks for adding all the details, I'm sure others will really appreciate your observations:)

I'm thinking there's a fair bit more flower size to come!

the Chem-bubbly has only been given out as freebies, there's not a huge amount of them.

cheers, Mitch

Damn Redd, you've nailed this grow. Very nice.
Thanks Marga! And well I've seen how to treat my mephistos right with your nice grows!
Looking great redd. Thanks for adding all the details, I'm sure others will really appreciate your observations:)

I'm thinking there's a fair bit more flower size to come!

the Chem-bubbly has only been given out as freebies, there's not a huge amount of them.

cheers, Mitch
Totally with you on the size-part, mitch! They are really picking it up here, I've seen a noticable difference that I can see with plain eyes
the past two mornings I've checked on them from the morning beforehand.

Interesting about the chem-bubbly! I'll have to hold on to those beanos for future breeding :]

Wanted to mention the smells on the CCB - have a very soothing smell despite it being up in your nose, both plants share a funky cantaloupe/melon smell.
One is very mild, but the other...

The other has the most unique, outrageously pungeant STENCH emanating from it, and I really can't place my finger on it.
I haven't smelled anything like it ever, and I'd easily say the most one-of-a-kind because I'm sure I could recognize it anywhere.
To put it simply: it's like stinky feet, moldy cheese, and fresh skunk fumes all in one. Perhaps it's more blues-leaning?

The chem-bubbly was sent out as a limited edition tester but for one reason or another wasn't grown out or documented, so the attention fell on to the strains that were.
but looking at yours it could well be worth growing out a bunch this summer, either to make f2's or re-produce the f1's if we run sour bubbly and chemdogging at the same time.

The chem city is amongst my favourites for aroma, there seems to be so many combining together, from sweet, fruity, minty to more cheesy rank ones.
I loved it last time we de-seeded them busting up many ounces on the table all at once. :)

Have a bottle of some high-P organic solution coming by mail, my teas are havin' a hard time keepin' up, and would
rather err on the safe side. Plus it's something I can save and add to tea making a super bloomin' tea.

It's gonna be "Herculean Harvest" from Nectar for the Gods in Oregon I believe, and meant to give them a shot because
it isn't something that you have to have a flush for, and if anything helps the soil flush. so i thought that was
interesting enough to give a go! hopefully arriving tomorrow don't want them cannibalizing so much so fast so early

They got really fat all of a sudden. Nice one man.

They got really fat all of a sudden. Nice one man.
Thanks Grim buddy, and yeah they totally did, even checking back to day 45 is like night and day.
Today, day 65, no pics but things are going great still. Haven't seen excessive cannibalism with the nute
I'm giving a go.

And here's the game plan!
Chop 1 Chem-Bubbly @ day 75 (10 days)
Chop 1 CCB @ day 75-80
Chop the final two of each @ days 80-85, depending.

Funny how the days seem to go slower closer to harvest!
I'll defo get pics up when I'm checkin' some trichs out on the closest to harvest so in the coming days
and the rest photos as they ripen up.

I've been performing my own soil experiment(s) and glad to see things working out, defo cool to see the results on
these ladies so that the ones from here out get better and better, as I know what the soil will need on specific days and such.
Always a learning experience to be had!
"AFN smoke out"cheers

Today day 69, wanted to share these photos from yesterday of the
earlier finishing Chem-Bubbly. This is infact a smaller Chem-Bubbly compared to the size the other one is flowering at!
So she is a nice sized one for sure, the sour bubbly's size is more apparent in the other one but similar structure
I'll be using a macro lens today to see if she'll be done on day 75 like I had originally thought, so see if we're still on track
I'll grab pics of the faster CCB as well to get those ready for posting

WsvcNwzh.jpg
GC4JBG8h.jpg
VZb1eEQh.jpg
uXbgbdRh.jpg

Took this picture to show the under-buds. This is 12", 30cm, a full foot below normal canopy level and it is still
getting super frosty, good stuff!

valkR8Ph.jpg

Very nice Redd. Heck of a grow!

Fattened up nicely indeed...:Sharing One:

Back