Mephisto Genetics redd's Mephisto Adventure - "Chem City Blues" and "Chem-Bubbly" autos

:slap:
Excellent bro! Darn good looking Mephisto plant there :) She's got some time left still to get even fatter! Let's see the bigger one, I think one of these could be nominated.

Appreciate the kind words you guys! Always happy to see you checking in

I'll have to snap some of that one Anthro! the pistils are all still white and still getting fatter in general,
pushing out resin and so on. I'll get a shot in a couple days, I think it would look better :]

Mr redd,

speaking of photos..

is there anychance we could get some photos like the last ones but under non-led lighting , I find with very dim to no light, in front of a black background like a tent makes for really nice photos, only if you have time of course.

:) looking forward to seeing the final ripening over there!

Whoa Nelly! They exploded :) Superior Stuff!

RE: Pictures - yeah, I found that just enough light for the autofocus to capture
the subject matter and let the flash do the rest. Works great. :)

Looking outstanding, redd!!!

great journal. very informative. great looking Mephisto's. +rep

Mr redd,

speaking of photos..

is there anychance we could get some photos like the last ones but under non-led lighting , I find with very dim to no light, in front of a black background like a tent makes for really nice photos, only if you have time of course.

:) looking forward to seeing the final ripening over there!
Of course! I have a particularly dark corner next to the tent I could use, I'll get on it tomorrow.
And while I'm at it, I'll take them all over individually to be photographed
Whoa Nelly! They exploded :) Superior Stuff!

RE: Pictures - yeah, I found that just enough light for the autofocus to capture
the subject matter and let the flash do the rest. Works great. :)
Appreciate the advice and comments friend. A good day for tomorrow's documenting, nice and even day 70.
Looking outstanding, redd!!!
Always good to hear from you man, big fan of your mephisto AfSoG under that big light! Your in for quite the treats!
great journal. very informative. great looking Mephisto's. +rep
Glad you stopped by elsamurai, love to share with the community

Currently still in a heat wave, been unnaturally hot this time of year.
Here shows the resilience of the Mephisto Genetics, and how their and my past week has felt

l9pBKUPl.jpg

54 degree fahrenheit swing! :no: :yoinks: Down to 46 and right back up to 100+ (only goes that high) And they still haven't stopped "praying" to the light. Ever since I started
organics I've seen my plants be able to take a lot more of a beating without showing it, especially with lots of calcium supply

Heat wave yup, my tent peaked at 94 F yesterday already yikes lol! Last year it reached 118 F one day lol! The plants will live, but won't be happy haha.

(oh hey btw redd brother, I have a similar Accurite monitor, it has the same looking display, but a black casing. It goes up over 100 F, and was cheap at Walmart like $10 I think, or available other places if ya don't have Walmart close.)

Back