Mephisto Genetics redd's Mephisto Adventure - "Chem City Blues" and "Chem-Bubbly" autos

Thanks redd, glad to hear they're taking it on the chin :)

yes we can always use and need high quality photos, be it for posters, website, catalogue, facebook etc etc, so it'd be very very much appreciated.

Keep up the great work, almost at the final hurdle !

Day 70

Going to divide the photo update into each strain since it'll be some big pics, so starting with
Chem-Bubbly

Plant #1

otLZkfdh.jpg
4uxoe7kh.jpg
NQQSw6Vh.jpg
QfgviCKh.jpg
ds6Xe5Jh.jpg
1hTXnDQh.jpg
emD5dlEh.jpg

Plant #2 (monster cola pheno,slower)

uKvKqPBh.jpg
IvtPANHh.jpg
qeC8Yfvh.jpg
ebzrYmbh.jpg
Mw1R01xh.jpg
uJWuqNBh.jpg

Side by side

BZhCETNh.jpg
1O9bjfch.jpg

Day 70 (part 2)

And here we are with the...
Chem City Blues!
they have a tad longer than the Chem.bubbly

Plant #1 (larger individual nugs, more spread out)

GcYq4Ovh.jpg
a0Eswmoh.jpg
AYOyDdhh.jpg
5roOFVHh.jpg
b6JU7gAh.jpg
pZ5F672h.jpg

Plant #2 (larger colas, closer together)

qHuC7gPh.jpg
UpDfS2Wh.jpg
O7UzfcFh.jpg
oCrEwUsh.jpg
E2xCl0Hh.jpg
UyW0LX2h.jpg

Oh my goodness, quite stupendous and magnificent!

Geez, Redd....

Those look awesome, and HEAVY :)

"Why do they call you Red?"......

[video=youtube;-wwv89ZS9J0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-wwv89ZS9J0[/video]

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

really really nice redd.
They've grown really evenly, there doesn't seem to be much difference in height across the 4?
Even canopy = the best buds :)

The overall impression is they look very white!

If it's not too cheeky to ask, some pre-harvest full plant shots with fan leaves removed would be really cool.

we are trialling all of our strains in our main flower room beds to see how they fair on 12/12 after a few weeks, and also how the quality is.
We have 6 beds on rotation, So at one time there should always be 1 bed of autos going. We have 50 tyrone specials germinated, but i'm thinking the round after that will be chem-bubbly for sure.

CHeers, and cheers!

Geez, Redd....

Those look awesome, and HEAVY :)

"Why do they call you Red?"......

[video=youtube;-wwv89ZS9J0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-wwv89ZS9J0[/video]

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)
Thanks Trap, happy st. paddy's day!
really really nice redd.
They've grown really evenly, there doesn't seem to be much difference in height across the 4?
Even canopy = the best buds :)

The overall impression is they look very white!

If it's not too cheeky to ask, some pre-harvest full plant shots with fan leaves removed would be really cool.

we are trialling all of our strains in our main flower room beds to see how they fair on 12/12 after a few weeks, and also how the quality is.
We have 6 beds on rotation, So at one time there should always be 1 bed of autos going. We have 50 tyrone specials germinated, but i'm thinking the round after that will be chem-bubbly for sure.

CHeers, and cheers!
Yep! Nice and even canopy.
And no problem at all to get some full plant shots w/o leaves come harvest

Also neat to hear about the Chem-Bubbly bed you've got planned! Both these Chem-Bubblys in
me garden have similar smells-- Juicy Fruit fruity gum smell and the classic Gassy chemdog smell.
I can really recommend finding that pheno if it won't come up already dominate, it is great,
but not discreet in the least haha. But that's something I don't have to worry about, so it's glorious to my nose!:thumbs:

Impeccable, redd!!! Lovely, top shelf nuggetry! I thought I was done getting new seeds but I'm not going to be able to resist grabbing a pack of those Chem Bubbly! I can't give you more rep yet but I'll get you some soon.

:Sharing One:

Red well done on this one dude. Those buds are so swollen the plants looked like they could collapse. Looking forwards to the dry weight man.

Back