Sweet Seeds Red Poison #2

Hi @sour.b I'm a bit late to the party(still new working my way the site ha) but just finished reading through. Awesome grow, looks gorgeous. I'm looking at some sweet seeds for my next grow. Fingers crossed they do half as well as yours. Peace
Hey Soundsystem, never too late mate, thanks. You can't go wrong with Sweet Seeds man some beautifully tasty collection they have. BigDevilXL is one of my all time favourite, so is the Red Poison really. Peace

@sour.b that is one of the purplest plants I have ever seen!!
It's so dark man, I think she got even darker before the chop.

RedPoison #2 Chop Day 67 from seeds.

After 12 Days on a mix of Water only and Water+Mollasses this girl looked ready to be harvested.
The trim wasn't the easiest, the buds and small sugar leaves being the same tone of cherry black, it was really hard to distinguish what was what. But damn I am not complaining, the sweet smell of this girl is really dank, for some mint, for me more of a candy and I got nice a little ball of scissor hash that was the bollocks!!

I chopped up the buds to a golf ball size to help and escape mold due to the heavy rains and high RH that comes with it. The inside of the buds looked like I had just opened a juicy Bloodorange.. truly drooling over this..

dAKyvhe.jpg

ZwagRgp.jpg

6DgKYSH.jpg

9X3ycMa.jpg

k6E3gNK.jpg

AgHBtIs.jpg

7FvXpYQ.jpg

Ended up with 280g wet so hope about 80g dry

All has been drying in paper bags for the a couple of days now. Checking on them daily..

Jars and boveda 62s are ready to go.

A real beauty she was!

:peace:

Got a bit of catch up to do, didn't manage to upload anything until today. Life can get busy.. And the Cream Mandarine is delicious not it has anything to do with me being busy. ha

So lets go back to next week.

Red Poison Day 56

GOBTofv.jpg

iHPuHLl.jpg

kBf2Xjj.jpg

She was put on a water and molasses regimen the same day.

Today Day 62 and this girl is turning autumnal.

j4pRZdc.jpg

j6qJHWJ.jpg

NtXvmJx.jpg

TVrrpTx.jpg

FIjwJLD.jpg

She will meet the scissors this week.

This girl was nominated for the Bom/Nom this month.
Which picture should I use you reckon ?

Peace Sweet Lovers!
She is absolutely freaking gorgeous. love all those colors
Slap, wish i had more for ya.
Bravo!

RedPoison #2 Chop Day 67 from seeds.

After 12 Days on a mix of Water only and Water+Mollasses this girl looked ready to be harvested.
The trim wasn't the easiest, the buds and small sugar leaves being the same tone of cherry black, it was really hard to distinguish what was what. But damn I am not complaining, the sweet smell of this girl is really dank, for some mint, for me more of a candy and I got nice a little ball of scissor hash that was the bollocks!!

I chopped up the buds to a golf ball size to help and escape mold due to the heavy rains and high RH that comes with it. The inside of the buds looked like I had just opened a juicy Bloodorange.. truly drooling over this..

dAKyvhe.jpg

ZwagRgp.jpg

6DgKYSH.jpg

9X3ycMa.jpg

k6E3gNK.jpg

AgHBtIs.jpg

7FvXpYQ.jpg

Ended up with 280g wet so hope about 80g dry

All has been drying in paper bags for the a couple of days now. Checking on them daily..

Jars and boveda 62s are ready to go.

A real beauty she was!

:peace:
stunning :slap:

Back