Sweet Seeds Red Poison #2

Nice green an healthy as always b. Looking forward to your take on the creme mandarine its one im dying to try as well
Bro, I had to give it a try this week and it's beautiful also it still needs curing, the taste as some citrus undertone, the high is good and happy to be continued..

Looking lush fella, nice job!
Keep it sweet :)
J.
Thanks Jay, nice to have you around.

@sour.b lol I probably know more about red poison than sweet seeds at this point. I'll be sure to put something together when I get home.
Haha that's what I am thinking! Where is the thread at? :biggrin:

Red Poison Day28

We have RED!
This girl has kept her vigorous growth and has now reached 68cm. Started doing some light LST on the side branches and some leaf tucking today. I upped the Grow slightly @2.3ml and 0.5ml of Cal mag.
Yesterday I noticed the slight tone of red appearing within the buds and on the top leaves, I am in for a treat! :headbang:

WKULChd.jpg

08cwtCB.jpg

7f5ceLQ.jpg

Love it!

Red Poison Day 35.

This girl has now reached 73cm and is probably finished stretching, the buds have now started to form more consistently and the tone of red or should I say black are now very distinct.

Did some light LST on a couple of the branches to open her up a little.

Feed as off day 30 is Grow 2.3ml / Heaven 2ml / Bloom 2ml / Cal-mag at 0.4ml per 1L. Feeding daily.

QyS9OEw.jpg

rNJlQR7.jpg

FvlQ876.jpg

:peace:

Back