That sounds like what i will do! 2 in a pot. Going to experiment with some soil n dry nutes too. Aren't i getting brave. Thats where the chicken foot will come in handy!

Tina hooked me up with a sweet deal on another Pro II Epistar 320 and it shipped today. Along with a free Par 38 lamp. The current one and the one on the way will replace my bad boys in the 5x5. Lets see what two of these 320s can do in the 5x5!

Blueberry Crumble is up and out.
Hope you can get the light soon and have a happy growing :lol:

My goal was just for some pollen. I can't do a big test because i gotta be stealthy. And i can't do it in the tent. It will be a good learning experience for me. Will the pollen make autos if put on a female auto?

I'm shopping the 320's also. I just can't justify the price I don't need fancy built in timer and remotes just a full spectrum high ppw light. my platinum p450 was $550 and a awesome awesome light and a high quality build. I have heard great things of Mars hydro and curious to how their lights perform.
Our Mars Pro 2 series haven't remote while the Mars pro series have, it's very complicated so we recommend our customers order the Mars Pro 2. You might shopped the Mars Pro 320, sorry to heard that.

My goal was just for some pollen. I can't do a big test because i gotta be stealthy. And i can't do it in the tent. It will be a good learning experience for me. Will the pollen make autos if put on a female auto?

Is the male a total auto male? If auto to auto yes.

Back