Tina hooked me up with a sweet deal on another Pro II Epistar 320 and it shipped today. Along with a free Par 38 lamp. The current one and the one on the way will replace my bad boys in the 5x5. Lets see what two of these 320s can do in the 5x5!

Blueberry Crumble is up and out.
HA you got bit too, i did the same thing on the p300's soon as i saw the power i contacted platinum again and ordered another, just looks so much better in there with 2 of them . Balance my friend thats what its all about.

Hey @FullDuplex do you know why the hashish tags aren't workin anymore?
That sir i do not know, that was something SoH was working on so ill check with him on that one. I havent delt much with that module in here. Im just the hardware and somewhat of a SQL guy

That sir i do not know, that was something SoH was working on so ill check with him on that one. I havent delt much with that module in here. Im just the hardware and somewhat of a SQL guy

Ah crap. I know why. :rofl: Hold on.

I do believe Sister Discipline is the only plant Stunted ever tied in a knot and it lived. He'll correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe so. I'm so stoked that they both actually survived and provided some sort of harvest. They can surely take the abuse!
Greetings bro, you nearly had it right :)
The Sister Discipline plant called "Knot Again" is the first plant that I have successfully gotten a "main stem" knot in, and it grew and finished which was a bonus. I expected it to slowly die as the knot got tighter and tighter but she just kept going. Towards the end she was starting to get very unhappy.....
It is also the last main stem knot I will ever be doing...the deaths have been many.

The Sister Discipline plant known as "Twisted Sister" is no more, I think she turned out pretty good even tho I busted up some of the lower branches. And I was loosing control of the shape near the end...it was growing out at a rapid pace.

Pictures :smokeout:
Sister.Discipline.Twisted.Sister.1.Aug.2016.Pic.01.JPG

Sister.Discipline.Twisted.Sister.1.Aug.2016.Pic.02.JPG

Sister.Discipline.Twisted.Sister.1.Aug.2016.Pic.03.JPG

Sister.Discipline.Twisted.Sister.1.Aug.2016.Pic.04.JPG

Sister.Discipline.Twisted.Sister.1.Aug.2016.Pic.05.JPG

Sister.Discipline.Twisted.Sister.1.Aug.2016.Pic.06.JPG

Sister.Discipline.Twisted.Sister.1.Aug.2016.Pic.07.JPG

Sister.Discipline.Twisted.Sister.1.Aug.2016.Pic.08.JPG

Sister.Discipline.Twisted.Sister.1.Aug.2016.Pic.09.JPG

Sister.Discipline.Twisted.Sister.1.Aug.2016.Pic.10.JPG

So there you have it my friend, it was a pleasure to grow the Sister Discipline :bighug::d5::smokeout::thanks:

Stay wasted AFN,
Stunted Spiral
:pass:

Ah crap. I know why. :rofl: Hold on.

dang it hobbsy I have been tellin people to [HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] cause you wanted us too and you broke the damn hasish tags!!!!!!! :naughtystep::naughtystep: I don't know if that warrant an actual TRIP to the naughty step but you should at least walk by and look at it to remind you that is there. You might have to push @epenguin off of it though, but I think he got off the NS actually lol he has been a good pengy lately

dang it hobbsy I have been tellin people to [HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] cause you wanted us too and you broke the damn hasish tags!!!!!!! :naughtystep::naughtystep: I don't know if that warrant an actual TRIP to the naughty step but you should at least walk by and look at it to remind you that is there. You might have to push @epenguin off of it though, but I think he got off the NS actually lol he has been a good pengy lately

It still remembers anyone that used the # sign, so all those tags are still gouda to go brother! We're up to 6 pages of [HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] ! Quickly becoming one of the top tags on the site haha!

Back