Tina hooked me up with a sweet deal on another Pro II Epistar 320 and it shipped today. Along with a free Par 38 lamp. The current one and the one on the way will replace my bad boys in the 5x5. Lets see what two of these 320s can do in the 5x5!

Blueberry Crumble is up and out.

I'm shopping the 320's also. I just can't justify the price I don't need fancy built in timer and remotes just a full spectrum high ppw light. my platinum p450 was $550 and a awesome awesome light and a high quality build. I have heard great things of Mars hydro and curious to how their lights perform.

Mine doesn't have a remote. You can justify the price if you're like me and just starting out. One of the reasons I stayed away from leds is because of the drama lol not everyone can or wants to build a light from scratch.

They exploded after last nights feeding... Going UP!

WP_20160802_003.jpg

Got a question for you rebel. How long does it take for males to mature enough to make pollen? Didn't know if I had enough time left to try it outside this year. Got some regulars from the portal that should make some good pollen. Prolly won't use it until the spring.

Thanks bud

Those girls are looking fine!

Thanks brother!!

Got a question for you rebel. How long does it take for males to mature enough to make pollen? Didn't know if I had enough time left to try it outside this year. Got some regulars from the portal that should make some good pollen. Prolly won't use it until the spring.

Thanks bud

Oh you got plenty of time. Males usually show first. 2-3 weeks. Then about week 4 or 5 depending on strain.. Start dropping pollen. Its pretty quick. Go for it!! Stone has some fine crosses!

With the regular seeds should I drop 2 or 3 just to see what i get? Or do male seeds look different?

There is a myth that if you look at the very bottom of the seed and it looks like a crater... Or top of like a volcano... That it will be a female. I always do 3 to make sure brother.

I have gotten two females at once and two males as well. Best to do three if you absolutely need one or the other

Back