I have grown the gigabud photo and its good! Northern Lights x Big bud!! Indie dom and some great smoke!:thumbsup:

Oh shit!! I LOVE NL X BB!! grown WOS many many times... Never even checked the genetics.. Lol sweet ass!!

Hey Rebel what are you using for nutrients?

General Hydroponics Maxi Line... Maxi Grow and maxi bloom base. Rapid start. Koolbloom powder and liquid. CALi MAGic. Silica Blast and Myco Madness.

Nah that dude actually captured an alien during one of David Copperfields tricks and now he has it in his basement making radioactive poo specially formulated for canna growing!

That's alien guano to you... And he lives in the shed outback. I don't have a basement...

Thanks dewd!!!

Couple notes... The led kids are a rockin' however I had my very first mutant runt Sugarbaker show. At day 20 it only had two nodes so it was pulled. So right now we have 2 Sugarbaker females show, the Sour Diesel popped pistils. I replaced the mutant SB with a Big Head Seeds Blueberry Crumble Auto. Its now known as Freeze Berry. I have grown this before and is real niiiiice!! Can't wait to see how she does under the led!! We also have 2 Fast Buds Tangi-Matic yet to show, a gigabud and white widow. All autos. Plus another SB that has yet to show. Pretty sure its a female. 3/4 females ain't too shabby. Wonder what the mutant would have been...

I'm in the works to go all led... And on the 3rd will be upgrading my photo tent from a 4x2 gorilla grow tent to a Growlab GL120 3x3... LOVE growlab tents! Way out performed the Gorilla Grow. I find GG to be way overpriced. So can't wait to upgrade and retire the 4x2!

Time for some upgrades!!!

Awesome!!!
4322.gif

Hey Reb things are looking nice brotha. I have a strain suggestion if you never grown any of. (JinxProof genetics) then you need to he is part of TGA subcool seeds. I have grown his 9lb hammer and Shangrila they are both super dank smoke and the dry sift you get from the trim is out of this world. Hell even the big fan leaves are covered with trichomes. These 2 strains are probably in my top 4 of the strongest strains I have ever grown and smoked. They both help greatly with my migraines and back pain. Super dank smoke.
You can check them out on Instagram if you have it just search for @jinxproof or you can go to TGA's website. I was going to buy more seeds but we're I'm living off of disability I cannot afford any seeds plus I had been saving $$ to buy some and someone robbed me and took my $$ and what seeds I had. Plano lost my house about a month ago. So now I don't even have a house to live in. Tell Lady Reb hello and you two have a wonderful weekend.

Nice bro, the Sissy D's are getting to the exciting part I see. Tis is my favorite part :d5:
There is to be a large harvest is in your future I'm guessing, :pass: :smokeout:

Stay Focused Bro,
Stunted Buds
:pass:

:smoking: :d5: :pass:

Bro sissy dissy is frosty cold style mmmmm I maaaaaaay rethink my breeders, I like the sound of some sisterglue or gorilla discipline

Whatever you decide if you go with, if you use Sissy Dissy you'll be mighty pleased I assure you! :vibe:

Nice bro, the Sissy D's are getting to the exciting part I see. Tis is my favorite part :d5:
There is to be a large harvest is in your future I'm guessing, :pass: :smokeout:

Stay Focused Bro,
Stunted Buds
:pass:

Ah yes my friend they aren't feckin' around :smoking: Seriously I swear they started packing on the buds this time like RIGHT away. Kinda crazy :coffee: :pass: :smokeout:

So the 3x3 has been purchased!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Soon as it arrives I'm gonna do the Harlem Shuffle with the plants real quick :vibe: and then plant some Sister Discipline F2s!!! See what we got... :coffee: Tis exciting indeed...

:smokeout:

Back