I'm not too late! I'm taking my seat!

Hey Star! Thanks for joining the party! Never too late! *high five*

Lookin sweet in here!!! you sure know how to grow them.:pass:

GA! you rock brother!! Thank you! Going pretty good so far... Hope I can stay on it lol bout to get exciting!!

Note: Notice that one on the top left corner? That is a Sugarbaker that hasn't grown right from the start. I'm pulling it. First ever to show in the SB so I'm making breeder notes. Decided to go a bit crazy here lol I'm throwing a Big Head Seeds Blueberry Crumble Auto in its place. We'll have quite a variety to grow and show under this light!!

View attachment 607659

I have given them their first small dose of Cal/Mag. The SD and SB are starting to show signs of cal/mag deficiency. Eventho they are under the bad boy they are still in the zone of the LED so... I hope I'm not jumping the gun here. We'll see.
Better safe then sorry. A small dose is no worries I start feeding cal mag on day 20 weather is needs it or not

The 5-6 week olds definitely needed it. Idk if its the led/T5HO combo but those 3 that are getting both look like they need more nitrogen as well...
Hey Rebel what are you using for nutrients?

Whats that some new AREA51 nutrients. You have clearance Clarence to use Roswell supplements WOW

Nah that dude actually captured an alien during one of David Copperfields tricks and now he has it in his basement making radioactive poo specially formulated for canna growing!

Back