Thanks Clix!!

Later tonight I hope to do a proper update. Individual pics... They are growing like crazy. The two Tangi-Matic popped pistils. The Gigabud and WW will be showing any day. The WW looks like she'll pop a pistil within 24 hrs...

decided to use a couple 3 gallon grow bags this run Rebel. I am overwatering. They drink and transpire differently than the cloth smartpots! Finding less water, more often with the grow bags. I like the cost of the bags, over the cost of the smart pots too! :thumbsup:

Yep, I'd like to see pic of your ladies!:ladies:

decided to use a couple 3 gallon grow bags this run Rebel. I am overwatering. They drink and transpire differently than the cloth smartpots! Finding less water, more often with the grow bags. I like the cost of the bags, over the cost of the smart pots too! :thumbsup:

Yep, I'd like to see pic of your ladies!:ladies:

Hell yeah Bri!! Grow bags are highly underrated imo. Everytime I tried airpots, smart pots, bio bags, etc... I always end up going back to my trusty 1 gallon grow bags lol never failed me in 5 years!

@MarshydroTina the led and Par 38 light just arrived!!! Oh yeah... Proper update tonight for sure!! *high five* thanks for the great deal and fast shipping!!

Hell yeah Bri!! Grow bags are highly underrated imo. Everytime I tried airpots, smart pots, bio bags, etc... I always end up going back to my trusty 1 gallon grow bags lol never failed me in 5 years!

@MarshydroTina the led and Par 38 light just arrived!!! Oh yeah... Proper update tonight for sure!! *high five* thanks for the great deal and fast shipping!!
Glad you received your light, how many girls you want to grow under this light? hope your girls like our light.
looking forward your update:coffee2:

Glad you received your light, how many girls you want to grow under this light? hope your girls like our light.
looking forward your update:coffee2:

Hi Tina! :pass: well right now the new panel will be finishing my Sister Discipline and Sugarbaker Auto girls at 6-7 weeks and then I'll be starting 9 more probably. :d5:

Finally! lol a true update!

Let's start with the older girls. These are all 4 weeks today.

Dinafem - Sour Diesel
SOUR D_8-6-16 1.JPG

SOUR D_8-6-16 2.JPG

Sugarbaker 1 - 2 - 3
SUGARBAKER 1 - 3_8-6-16 1.JPG

SUGARBAKER 1 - 3_8-6-16 2.JPG

These girls are 20 Days Old...

G13 Labs - Gigabud
GIGABUD_8-6-16 1.JPG

GIGABUD_8-6-16 2.JPG

White Widow
WHITE WIDOW_8-6-16 1.JPG