Big Head Seeds - Blueberry Crumble @ 4 Days Old
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE_8-6-16 .JPG

All the LED kids
LED KIDS_8-6-16.JPG

:pass: getting exciting no? :coffee: :pass:

It's all looking fantastic, it's humbling to watch as they grow and how much care you put into them, and how much pride you have in your work ethic.

Kudos!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! And thank you for checking out my progress!! *sharing one*

Nice set up. I like the way they are grown out in the 1 gal containers. Super nice light,enjoy it.

Thank you RIO!! Appreciate that! I love my one gallons... Lol never let me down...

Mmmmm Gigabud! Man does that bring back some good memories! Ladies are looking stellar Rebel! Looking like your transition to led was a easy peasy!:thumbsup:

Thanks brother!! I'm still anxious about bloom lol but we'll see... So far so good. Thanks for stopping by!

Greetings AFN!!! I am pleased to announce that I am testing the Mars Pro II Epistar 320 LED lamp!! I'm incredibly honored and incredibly stoked!! It's already here Im just waiting on hangers I ordered for it to arrive . This baby is 37lbs!! Soon as it's hanging and got plants under it I'll be updating a few times a week. Should be starting middle of this coming week!! Light arrived here in the heart of Appalachia from China in less than a week! :thumbsup: very well packaged and discreet! Great start so far!

HUGE THANKS TO @MarshydroTina !!!! :bighug:
Nice one mate and gl with your grow, I'm in for the show. I have just bought a 2x2x5.3 tent from Mars-Hydro and a Mars II 1200. Im up scaling from my grow in a fridge project lol, well by a few inches here and there, but it sure will have more shiny sparkle in the sky than the the 48 reflector has in my fridge. although I'm still going to use the fridge as well for breeding at some stage.

Theres one major problem with the Mars tent though, and it's real bad. It's kind of made me addicted to tents now! I've already started looking for more, and Bigger, And Bigger, and my wife's is gonna fkn kill me lol. We are moving soon to a new house, and if I've got a small traveling circus of 5x5 tents running around the country side with us lol. Well they say weed never killed any one but I may be the first she's gonna fkn kill me lol. Fun Times ahead.

But in all seriousness the Mars tent is top notch quality, and for the price you pay you cant beat it. My light should be here in a few days, then just waiting for the mephisto promotion on the 14th and away we go again. Im probably gonna get another 2x2 just for drying. and then a 5x5 and more fkn tents, I want your tents. give me your tents.

any way gl mate. :)

Nice one mate and gl with your grow, I'm in for the show. I have just bought a 2x2x5.3 tent from Mars-Hydro and a Mars II 1200. Im up scaling from my grow in a fridge project lol, well by a few inches here and there, but it sure will have more shiny sparkle in the sky than the the 48 reflector has in my fridge. although I'm still going to use the fridge as well for breeding at some stage.

Theres one major problem with the Mars tent though, and it's real bad. It's kind of made me addicted to tents now! I've already started looking for more, and Bigger, And Bigger, and my wife's is gonna fkn kill me lol. We are moving soon to a new house, and if I've got a small traveling circus of 5x5 tents running around the country side with us lol. Well they say weed never killed any one but I may be the first she's gonna fkn kill me lol. Fun Times ahead.

But in all seriousness the Mars tent is top notch quality, and for the price you pay you cant beat it. My light should be here in a few days, then just waiting for the mephisto promotion on the 14th and away we go again. Im probably gonna get another 2x2 just for drying. and then a 5x5 and more fkn tents, I want your tents. give me your tents.

any way gl mate. :)

Lol hey Greensleeves!! Thanks Matey! Best of luck with the new place! May it bring you many happy harvests!!

Hell with my wife its never enough or big enough lmao she's always asking "can we fit a bigger tent or another light?" Lol that's why I went from a 4x2 to a 3x3. Love these Grow Lab tents.. I totally spaced on Mars even having tents *face palm* but I've made a mental note of your testimonial! Glad to hear it's top quality! Can't have a great grow without one! Or 5! Lmao! Cheers Mate!

My misses use to be cool with it, before kids. lol. It was a huge step me going back on the greens, my initial plan when I first heard of autos, it sounded like the ideal solution to my pain management. Just chuck a couple of these miraculous autos out the back and bobs your uncle. Unfortunately there is not a man, woman or little brown dog that has an uncle bob. Any where, lol. and I cant grow enough in my fridge or out the back to process in to oil or edibles of some description or another, and maintain a steady supply, Enter the Tent. Don/t get me wrong, I like a good spliff but, Im gonna be quiting smoking for the 3rd and hopefully last time, and if im rolling jays all day Im gonna need to grow an oz every 3 days lol.

Back