Greets Bro, here is a sneak peak of "Twisted Sister", she was chopped yesterday and it turned out pretty good.
Will have more pics later once I have sorted them all out.

Sister.Discipline.Twisted.Sister.1.Aug.2016.Pic.01.JPG

Stay wasted AFN,
Stunted Zoom
:pass:

Greets Bro, here is a sneak peak of "Twisted Sister", she was chopped yesterday and it turned out pretty good.
Will have more pics later once I have sorted them all out.

View attachment 610003

Stay wasted AFN,
Stunted Zoom
:pass:

that shit is so gnarly I love it! "twisted sister" ahahahahahaha

that shit is so gnarly I love it! "twisted sister" ahahahahahaha

I do believe Sister Discipline is the only plant Stunted ever tied in a knot and it lived. He'll correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe so. I'm so stoked that they both actually survived and provided some sort of harvest. They can surely take the abuse!

I do believe Sister Discipline is the only plant Stunted ever tied in a knot and it lived. He'll correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe so. I'm so stoked that they both actually survived and provided some sort of harvest. They can surely take the abuse!

Oh I saw the "knotty" little girl

Hey Reb things are looking nice brotha. I have a strain suggestion if you never grown any of. (JinxProof genetics) then you need to he is part of TGA subcool seeds. I have grown his 9lb hammer and Shangrila they are both super dank smoke and the dry sift you get from the trim is out of this world. Hell even the big fan leaves are covered with trichomes. These 2 strains are probably in my top 4 of the strongest strains I have ever grown and smoked. They both help greatly with my migraines and back pain. Super dank smoke.
You can check them out on Instagram if you have it just search for @jinxproof or you can go to TGA's website. I was going to buy more seeds but we're I'm living off of disability I cannot afford any seeds plus I had been saving $$ to buy some and someone robbed me and took my $$ and what seeds I had. Plano lost my house about a month ago. So now I don't even have a house to live in. Tell Lady Reb hello and you two have a wonderful weekend.

Geez bro... What a f*cked up last few yrs you've have man... I'm really sorry to hear that. Let me know if I can do anything...

Update... Moving right along.

WP_20160802_001.jpg

WP_20160802_002.jpg

Tina hooked me up with a sweet deal on another Pro II Epistar 320 and it shipped today. Along with a free Par 38 lamp. The current one and the one on the way will replace my bad boys in the 5x5. Lets see what two of these 320s can do in the 5x5!

Blueberry Crumble is up and out.

Back