Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

Yep. Give me your secret instructions.

You got it now and size is about right. Now--I wait the melon and NL photos. Are they going to need taming? Looks like the handicapped Melon girl is also a slow starter--lol. What a difference in size 1/2 week versus 2 weeks.

Rebel--you are a baseball player? Did you see my response back there!

I make a folder in my albums on my profile page. Label them respectively lol then I up load pics into those folders. Then I open another tab in my browser... go to the thread I want to place the pics... then I click on the portrait icon up there.. the one between the earth with a red X on it and a film strip... then click on From URL... Make sure EACH TIME you DE SELECT that box that asks if you want to "retrieve... "

Then go back to your first tab on your browser and copy the the https code link in the Photo URL box... go back to your other tab and paste it in the box there:Gary: and there ya go... I got it down to copy, paste, next pic, copy, repeat LOL hope that makes sense and didn't confuse the feck outta ya! LOL

No I didn't see the reply... I'll go back and look. I'm a retired ball player lol hung up my spikes lol I may have missed it on Tapatalk earlier... I'll Pm ya bout the Melon gum and NLxBB...

So we tried the shorter, more mature, Cream Mandarine today for shits and giggles... Holy hell is this one powerfully strong strain! It left us couch locked and vexed for quite a few hours... and it's just got HAZY trichs.. not even milky or cloudy yet! This is one killer killer strain! It's probably the most potent auto of Sweets I've yet to grow! Stronger than the S.A.D. for SURE!

Once again... Tommy, J, and all you Sweets Seeds staff are the top of the charts! :grat:

That Cream.Manderine Will Make U slober ...

Let it cure 3 months ..Even.If its a Gram.....
Will Taste the Most Orangey Citrus ...
Like a Halls ..Great For a Cough
Magine that Over 100 like My next one ...
I have One Hidden lol ...its about to come out ...Wasnt as Stacked as Most but the Frost and Density ...is Over the Roof

- - - Updated - - -

Also Highly Suggest there Auto Mix 10 seeds pack Rebel.You will Get At least 5 cream Strains...Ive Had 3 very Much Cream Manderine ..
3 red Phenos...
And I have 2 left ..In Micro Growin ive pulled a hual from it already
I have 2 plants Leftas well

Here's what I've been up to lately... I have 2 Cream Caramel and 2 Cream Mandarine... 1 Cream Mandarine has fallen... I'll post the other two when they get fed... These two were fed last night...

Cream Caramel #1
rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture342930-cream-caramel-1-4-13-14-1.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture342931-cream-caramel-1-4-13-14-2.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture342932-cream-caramel-1-4-13-14-3.jpg

Cream Mandarine #3
rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture342933-cream-mandarine-3-4-13-14-1.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture342934-cream-mandarine-3-4-13-14-2.jpg

rebel-albums-sweet-seeds-gear-picture342935-cream-mandarine-3-4-13-14-3.jpg

Sweeet Bro ...Amazing Pole there Sir lol

Howdy Rebel. Perfect size and a good stretch. No trimming---I assume. That structure appears to allow lots of light throughout the plant.

Sweeet Bro ...Amazing Pole there Sir lol

Why thank ya Swampy! LMFAO!! She is one long cola isn't she? LOL

Howdy Rebel. Perfect size and a good stretch. No trimming---I assume. That structure appears to allow lots of light throughout the plant.

Hey Smithiano! Nope no trimming! That's her phenotype. Oh yeah she basks in that light 20 hrs a day! LOL Buds are starting to fatten now...

:Sharing One:

Got my auto train wreck, auto red poison, and auto ice cool!! they will be dropping in a week to 10 days!! Looking forward to another Sweet Seeds run!! Haven't met a Sweet's strain I didn't like!!

Back